Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Jumps up *drinks potion where you can never die no matter what and people cant touch you without flying back not even a gun can kill you* then i put on sunglasses and a big black coat, and the following occurs...
(you guys are the dudes in the suits)
MY HILL.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Uses the Jedi mind trick and says "this is not the hill you are looking for." My hill.
*pulls out pistol* enough with this guy. *BANG BANG* *chops his head off* *sticks it with a stick* *stuffs his body and cuts it into little peices* *throws a magical potion on it that will make him never come to life or be a zombie ever again*

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
I set an eternal winter everywhere. Everybody who doesn't like Frozen gets killed. MINE AND EVERYBODY WHO LIKES FROZENS HILL.
Summons @Ra_The_Sun_God to set an eternal SUMMER.
Plays some soccer with everyone then tells everyone that I will take a selife, once everyone comes close to me, I throw a grenade at them and I GTFO of there and... BOOM.
My hill.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Summons @Ra_The_Sun_God to set an eternal SUMMER.
Plays some soccer with everyone then tells everyone that I will take a selife, once everyone comes close to me, I throw a grenade at them and I GTFO of there and... BOOM.
My hill.
You're already dead. You can't do that. You never claimed the hill. Still mine and everybody who likes Frozens hill.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Why no helper?
Top Bottom