Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
For many years I cry over the loss of my friends and the betrayal from Notch. I create a mastermind plan to exact my revenge. Several years later you see Jack and Jill coming up the hill, while I sneak up behind you. I throw an apple to distract Notch and change from a cartoony disneyesque lion into Aslan, then I chomp you and you're done for.

RockThunderBolt

Apr 20, 2014
India
I come back to life with my my remaining power left.I respawn and have no powers left.3 years later i see notch again.He gave me a lot to powers.I flew back up the hill and sucker punched you off while you were about to crash in the ground the came to you and did the ULTIMATE CHAOS BLAST and blasted you into bedrock and in the void.

RockThunderBolt

Apr 20, 2014
India
Notch was disappointed i didn't say my hill.He still gave me powers and i became more powerful.I flew up again in revenge i had a intense battle with jesus.Jesus did the the ultimate move sword slash and crashed me down.I then decided to follow jesus.Jesus's hill.

RockThunderBolt

Apr 20, 2014
India
How dare you call the jesus hill your kill with the power jesus gave me i crush you i the JESUS PUNCH and you die.Jesus's hill.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on SAASD's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Top Bottom