Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are my ideas useful?

• Total voters

Ninja Gaming

Mar 26, 2016
Egg wars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
My 1st suggestion is for egg wars.
On egg wars you should add some more items in the food section like golden carrots for 2 gold or more expensive and in the weapons section you should permanently add the sharpness 5 sword but make it 2 stacks of diamonds on normal and 1 stack of diamonds on op.

My 2nd suggestion is for skywars.
On skywars you should add some new items like a knockback 10 slimeball and more weapons like sharpness 5 fire aspect 2 diamond sword and make those 2 items really rare.

My 3rd suggestion is to do with the whole cubecraft network.

I know a lot of people have been suggesting it and you have made a fmsg system but it's not enough. You should add a party system so you can invite your friends to a party and then when you join a game and they aren't in a game it will warp them to the game you joined.

My 4th and final suggestion

For any mini game ranks should be able to host a private game so they can play with just their friends and no one else. I have been wanting to this for ages so I could vs my friends on egg wars and this will be really useful to see who can beat who out of all of your friends.

I hope all these ideas will be useful please think about it and thank you for spending your time to read this.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
On egg wars you should add some more items in the food section like golden carrots for 2 gold or more expensive and in the weapons section you should permanently add the sharpness 5 sword but make it 2 stacks of diamonds on normal and 1 stack of diamonds on op.

On skywars you should add some new items like a knockback 10 slimeball and more weapons like sharpness 5 fire aspect 2 diamond sword and make those 2 items really rare.

My 3rd suggestion is to do with the whole cubecraft network.

I know a lot of people have been suggesting it and you have made a fmsg system but it's not enough. You should add a party system so you can invite your friends to a party and then when you join a game and they aren't in a game it will warp them to the game you joined.

My 4th and final suggestion

For any mini game ranks should be able to host a private game so they can play with just their friends and no one else. I have been wanting to this for ages so I could vs my friends on egg wars and this will be really useful to see who can beat who out of all of your friends.

I hope all these ideas will be useful please think about it and thank you for spending your time to read this.
golden carrots: no too op in 1.9 as they make you regen like madness for a long time. The kb4 was removed because of annoyance reasons and you expect them to add a knockback 10 item.
Parties are already being worked on
maybe for dia+

larswijn

Dedicated Member
knockback 10 slimeball
4130b258fcf0a522512af91d19d9c871.png

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
golden carrots: no too op in 1.9 as they make you regen like madness for a long time. The kb4 was removed because of annoyance reasons and you expect them to add a knockback 10 item.
Compared to a golden apple? no golden apples are so much better even with golden carrots having more saturation you can get regen and extra hearts from a golden apple for the same cost.

I like the golden carrots idea but the sharpness 5 sword is way too op for normal mode.

Knockback 10 is way to op for skywars they don't even have a knockback 1 item because you dont need it. 90% of the deaths in that game are from void anyway. You can always play op to get a sword like that as well :P

A party system is being worked on but is low priority.

This has been recently suggested but it won't be very necessary once parties come out anyway.

Ninja Gaming

Mar 26, 2016
Egg wars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Compared to a golden apple? no golden apples are so much better even with golden carrots having more saturation you can get regen and extra hearts from a golden apple for the same cost.

I like the golden carrots idea but the sharpness 5 sword is way too op for normal mode.

Knockback 10 is way to op for skywars they don't even have a knockback 1 item because you dont need it. 90% of the deaths in that game are from void anyway. You can always play op to get a sword like that as well :p

A party system is being worked on but is low priority.

This has been recently suggested but it won't be very necessary once parties come out anyway.[/QUOTE
Ok

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

On skywars you should
No, Slimeball knockback 10 = camping
Sharphness V = camping and almost impossible to get

party system is being worked on but is low priority.

This has been recently suggested but it won't be very necessary once parties come out anyway.
^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom