Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Agree with StorySays, I'm going safe here. Could you take some screenshots please?

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
HOw can we Click that?
Show some images, some photos a video or something
u.u

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I like the texturepack a lot. I played some Duels with it and it is nice and comfortable to play with. Only one thing you can edit. The different type of wood is glitched. Because you used a 1.7 texturepack lay-out. Just try to edit that and it would be a great texturepack. :)

But I think I'm not going to use this texturepack for PvPing. It's not I don't like your texturepack, but I'm used to play with this texturepack of SuchSpeed.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
ign : xArshi
I like the texturepack a lot. I played some Duels with it and it is nice and comfortable to play with. Only one thing you can edit. The different type of wood is glitched. Because you used a 1.7 texturepack lay-out. Just try to edit that and it would be a great texturepack. :)

But I think I'm not going to use this texturepack for PvPing. It's not I don't like your texturepack, but I'm used to play with this texturepack of SuchSpeed.
Thanks for the feedback:D. I'm glad you like it. I'll work on it. Did you get max fps? :p

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Thanks for the feedback:D. I'm glad you like it. I'll work on it. Did you get max fps? :p
Well, I had like 340 fps as you can see in the video. But that's not my max FPS. But maybe for some other people with bad computers or laptops is this an FPS boost texturepack?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom