Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnderIoux7

Mar 15, 2022
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello

I love writing long posts, so I am going to take my time with this one.

Who I am. I am an optimistic person trying to figure out how to manage my life without getting out of balance.

Let me put it another way. I am a teenager in the twentieth century, the era of assessment, as others say, or the era of 147293 lockdowns, Covid-19, and other situations.

I wrote this post to introduce myself, but I do not want to make it obvious and short.

I live in a country that no one knows exists. Once this country was on 3 seas, now it is just the trash in the corner of your room. I love my country, but whoever got it to this point... sucks.

Anyway, I am studying psychology. It's very interesting because you learn how to help people, but also how to manipulate them, not in a bad way, but the things you can learn to control your own mind and control others are absolutely amazing.

I am also studying biology, that's the hard part because I am learning how flowers drink and stay alive, I do not know how else to say it lol, or about blood and DNA, it's interesting!

My dream is to be a police officer or a firefighter, because someone who can help others can also help themselves.

Oh I forgot, my name is Nelly, nice to meet you.
I think it's amazing everything your studying, is worth admiring your desire of helping people and I know you'll make your dreams come true. and, welcome!!!

• Love
Reactions: Violaa

Violaa

Aug 8, 2020
Bulgaria
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, im stijn im 14 years old and from the netherlands. I go to school and i like to play games andd im a referee in my freetime!
Really interesting name does it have any meaning?

Hey! Welcome to the forums :)
Thank you Fram!

Hai! Welcome <3
Thank you very much, nice to meet you!

Heyy welcome to the forums i hope you have a great time here :D
Thank you! I already am having wonderful time chatting with yall

Well, I think biology is very complicated and it's the last thing I would study tbh.
I prefer math, I like it a lot and I'm really good at it 😁
Dawn I'm so bad at math lol my teacher is giving me easy assignments so i could do them haha, also biology is hard yes but it's so interesting

I think it's amazing everything your studying, is worth admiring your desire of helping people and I know you'll make your dreams come true. and, welcome!!!
It's so kind of you to say that, thank you! What are your dreams?

Hi, welcome to the forums!
Thank you inlov! Mind telling me a cool fact about you?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom