Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Violaa

Aug 8, 2020
Bulgaria
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello

I love writing long posts, so I am going to take my time with this one.

Who I am. I am an optimistic person trying to figure out how to manage my life without getting out of balance.

Let me put it another way. I am a teenager in the twentieth century, the era of assessment, as others say, or the era of 147293 lockdowns, Covid-19, and other situations.

I wrote this post to introduce myself, but I do not want to make it obvious and short.

I live in a country that no one knows exists. Once this country was on 3 seas, now it is just the trash in the corner of your room. I love my country, but whoever got it to this point... sucks.

Anyway, I am studying psychology. It's very interesting because you learn how to help people, but also how to manipulate them, not in a bad way, but the things you can learn to control your own mind and control others are absolutely amazing.

I am also studying biology, that's the hard part because I am learning how flowers drink and stay alive, I do not know how else to say it lol, or about blood and DNA, it's interesting!

My dream is to be a police officer or a firefighter, because someone who can help others can also help themselves.

Oh I forgot, my name is Nelly, nice to meet you.

Attachments

• 3adca55de7a55369dac4017741b5c2b9.jpg
    3adca55de7a55369dac4017741b5c2b9.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 51

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow, I loved reading this, it's almost like reading a poem. Nice to meet you Nelly, see you around! 🌟

• Love
Reactions: Violaa

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hello

I love writing long posts, so I am going to take my time with this one.

Who I am. I am an optimistic person trying to figure out how to manage my life without getting out of balance.

Let me put it another way. I am a teenager in the twentieth century, the era of assessment, as others say, or the era of 147293 lockdowns, Covid-19, and other situations.

I wrote this post to introduce myself, but I do not want to make it obvious and short.

I live in a country that no one knows exists. Once this country was on 3 seas, now it is just the trash in the corner of your room. I love my country, but whoever got it to this point... sucks.

Anyway, I am studying psychology. It's very interesting because you learn how to help people, but also how to manipulate them, not in a bad way, but the things you can learn to control your own mind and control others are absolutely amazing.

I am also studying biology, that's the hard part because I am learning how flowers drink and stay alive, I do not know how else to say it lol, or about blood and DNA, it's interesting!

My dream is to be a police officer or a firefighter, because someone who can help others can also help themselves.

Oh I forgot, my name is Nelly, nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you! :D

• Love

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you, thank you! Nice to meet you too, what do you like studying?

Well, I think biology is very complicated and it's the last thing I would study tbh.
I prefer math, I like it a lot and I'm really good at it 😁

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom