• I HATE THIS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
To me it feels like it's more of a skywars map than anything, as it's very circular.
My suggestions are: Add some leveling to the islands for some variation to make your island look that much better, Also use other blocks than just grass.
Also, change the vanilla trees to something man-made, as vanilla trees are THE worst thing to build trees with, in a builder's view. Kind of weird, but it's too square for professional builds.
Just make it look a bit more natural, unlike something plain and quick if you want it to look fantastic. But as you claimed, this is only your first map, so it's a good start.

Reactions: CookiesAlwaysWin

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hi.View attachment 130160 View attachment 130161 View attachment 130162 View attachment 130163 View attachment 130164 View attachment 130165 View attachment 130166 View attachment 130167 View attachment 130168
This is just a rlly fast build map (build this in like 2hours)
This is my FIRST ever map created xd
I know its bad! xd
xd
I just learned voxelsniper xd
So enjoy!
XD

MAP DOWNLOAD XD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/93ia20o3ayydbia/world-2b1.zip

Tried making a eggwars map
nice map ,but two things :
1. if you want to apply for this map to get added , then it won't get accepted as @Efcluke94 said ( search in his posts )
2. remove the download link , it is against the forums rules :)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You know, you pointed out about "having to know how to use Voxel Sniper and all"
But the problem isn't the technique, the problem is the theme, and the map itself.
You see, Tree maps and forests alike are SO common on Minecraft servers nowadays, and on Cube too.
You can keep improving the techniques all you want, you can get super mega perfect island shapes and trees, but as far as the map is a forest map, it's never, ever going to be a good, or well, original good map.

Necro-posting isn't only replying at threads that haven't been replied in 2 weeks. Useless comments are also necro-posting like "..."
Necro means "dead" in Greek, I think. Necroposting literally means posting on a dead thread.
I don't see how "..." messages can be considered dead posts, or posts on dead threads.
The new rules thread also specifically treats them as separate things.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom