Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffin

Jul 10, 2015
I've watched many reports sink hopelessly into the abyss of the internet, never to be seen by staff again (including some of my own sadly).
This isn't a post about the issue of the lack of answered reports - it's about the issue that I believe is created as a result.
Cubecraft developing a reputation of inactive staff gives many hackers a level of safety in knowing they won't be banned either at all, or at least for a long time. This is a problem!!!

To conclude: If too many reports are left unanswered, hackers will feel safer knowing they won't be banned.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I agree and your explanation also implies that hacking is allowed. Heck, I've even suggested that it would be better to allow hacking on the server. In seriousness tough, Mac said that there will be another punishment system and an anticheat coming out in the future. We don't know when.

You can find his quote here at the bottom of the page (I don't know how to quote it):
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/b...ishment-system-with-some-tweaks.140275/page-4

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
With changing the punishments and rules it was never going to be an easy time especially for a big server but i feel like things will pick up over time. Everyone will just have to be patient while they get rid of the flood of hackers that were released in again. I think we have something to look forward to after all of this blows over. As for the reports they are slowly catching up i think considering the reports ive put up are slowly being answered. It's just taking them more time to get through them because of the amount of them. The staff have to get used to the update too :p

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
There are 150+ pages of hackers still on the forums.
Do you think overnight they'll all magically disappear? The staff have a life outside of Minecraft. smh

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
First of all this is not true... Staff is doing their best to Ban and Mute most rules breakers... Apparently because of the new ban system a lot of Hackers got unbanned its has really nothing to do with the 1 week bans Its just a temporarily thing...
You could help us too by Recording and Reporting them... I see no problem with that but you have to keep in mind that some Staff members have a life outside Minecraft and some Staff members have other jobs instead of doing reports...

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
First of all this is not true... Staff is doing their best to Ban and Mute most rules breakers... Apparently because of the new ban system a lot of Hackers got unbanned its has really nothing to do with the 1 week bans Its just a temporarily thing...
You could help us too by Recording and Reporting them... I see no problem with that but you have to keep in mind that some Staff members have a life outside Minecraft and some Staff members have other jobs instead of doing reports...
Thanks Mateu! :)

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom