1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My explanation for why there are so many hackers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Huffin, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huffin

Huffin Member

I've watched many reports sink hopelessly into the abyss of the internet, never to be seen by staff again (including some of my own sadly).
    This isn't a post about the issue of the lack of answered reports - it's about the issue that I believe is created as a result.
    Cubecraft developing a reputation of inactive staff gives many hackers a level of safety in knowing they won't be banned either at all, or at least for a long time. This is a problem!!!

To conclude: If too many reports are left unanswered, hackers will feel safer knowing they won't be banned.

2. hyperBravo

hyperBravo Member

Infested Siege Tank
    I agree and your explanation also implies that hacking is allowed. Heck, I've even suggested that it would be better to allow hacking on the server. In seriousness tough, Mac said that there will be another punishment system and an anticheat coming out in the future. We don't know when.

You can find his quote here at the bottom of the page (I don't know how to quote it):
    https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/b...ishment-system-with-some-tweaks.140275/page-4

3. Jordanzz

Jordanzz Member

I. Need. Something. To. Do
    Home Page:
    With changing the punishments and rules it was never going to be an easy time especially for a big server but i feel like things will pick up over time. Everyone will just have to be patient while they get rid of the flood of hackers that were released in again. I think we have something to look forward to after all of this blows over. As for the reports they are slowly catching up i think considering the reports ive put up are slowly being answered. It's just taking them more time to get through them because of the amount of them. The staff have to get used to the update too :p

4. agent320

agent320 Member

it has 2 simple reasons
    -bad anticheat(a new one is being worked on)
    - a one week ban for hacking(like rly)

Donald Trump and iLoveYouu like this.
  5. TheQueenWaddle

TheQueenWaddle Member

Pokemon Addict
    Home Page:
    There are 150+ pages of hackers still on the forums.
    Do you think overnight they'll all magically disappear? The staff have a life outside of Minecraft. smh

6. mateu9999

mateu9999 Member

Anime or Minecraft......
    First of all this is not true... Staff is doing their best to Ban and Mute most rules breakers... Apparently because of the new ban system a lot of Hackers got unbanned its has really nothing to do with the 1 week bans Its just a temporarily thing...
    You could help us too by Recording and Reporting them... I see no problem with that but you have to keep in mind that some Staff members have a life outside Minecraft and some Staff members have other jobs instead of doing reports...

zDutchie and DutchLemur like this.
  7. DutchLemur

DutchLemur Mod Staff Member Moderator

Thanks Mateu! :)

~Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.