Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Sorry for spelling or grammar mistakes, English is not my frist language
Hello everyone,

I was a bit bored so I decided to finnaly indroduce myself! First of all, I don't think anyone knows my real name. So hello, my name is Luuk and I'm 16 years old. My next birthday is on the 7th of december. I started playing cubecraft in 2014 (For how far I can remember) I was 12 then and I started playing Skywars. I loved it! (I still remember the old skywars lobby, the one that was really small and you were able to see your stats by looking inside a chest that was placed under a tree) A year later Eggwars was introduced and I loved that even more. Soon I started telling my best friend about it and we started to play it. Always toys... toys... toys... Most of the time building a base with walls everywere and trying to kill people with a bow. Because I played a "lot" of skywars (200 wins at that moment) I was actually pretty good at playing eggwars aswell. So I started gaining a few wins!

2 years later (2017) my parents told me they were getting devorced. Ofcourse I was broken but my live just went on. At this moment I'm living with my mother and my 2 younger brothers in a very small village (160 inhabitants) in The Netherlands. I go to my dad twice a month. He lives in a very small town together with his new girlfriend. We have 3 dogs (border collie) there and 2 cats. You can almost call it a zoo. (2 of the dogs are on my profile picture)

Currently I'm actually really happy and play on cubecraft almost every day for 1-3 hours. (I don't know if that's positive or not:rolleyes:) and if any of you didn't noticed allready, my favorite game is Eggwars (I have 1090 wins on normal now) I also like playing Lucky Islands or Skywars. I also "like" reporting people because I think everyone should listen to the rules and if they don't they should be punished (170 succesful reports) Since a few months or so I also started becoming a bit more active on the forums and I like it for so far. I'm extremely good in making posts that probably won't be used by anyone (Are you talking about me??)

In a year from now I hope I'm going to graduate and move on to my next school. (and probably play a little bit less Minecraft)

Thank you for reading my "introduction" and I hope you sort of liked it.
(if any of you like to you can call me Luuk from now on :p)

Have a nice day,
werra11

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I cri that my Gif didn't work ;-;

Welcome to the forums and great to know more about you <3

giphy.webp

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom