Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Sorry for spelling or grammar mistakes, English is not my frist language
Hello everyone,

I was a bit bored so I decided to finnaly indroduce myself! First of all, I don't think anyone knows my real name. So hello, my name is Luuk and I'm 16 years old. My next birthday is on the 7th of december. I started playing cubecraft in 2014 (For how far I can remember) I was 12 then and I started playing Skywars. I loved it! (I still remember the old skywars lobby, the one that was really small and you were able to see your stats by looking inside a chest that was placed under a tree) A year later Eggwars was introduced and I loved that even more. Soon I started telling my best friend about it and we started to play it. Always toys... toys... toys... Most of the time building a base with walls everywere and trying to kill people with a bow. Because I played a "lot" of skywars (200 wins at that moment) I was actually pretty good at playing eggwars aswell. So I started gaining a few wins!

2 years later (2017) my parents told me they were getting devorced. Ofcourse I was broken but my live just went on. At this moment I'm living with my mother and my 2 younger brothers in a very small village (160 inhabitants) in The Netherlands. I go to my dad twice a month. He lives in a very small town together with his new girlfriend. We have 3 dogs (border collie) there and 2 cats. You can almost call it a zoo. (2 of the dogs are on my profile picture)

Currently I'm actually really happy and play on cubecraft almost every day for 1-3 hours. (I don't know if that's positive or not:rolleyes:) and if any of you didn't noticed allready, my favorite game is Eggwars (I have 1090 wins on normal now) I also like playing Lucky Islands or Skywars. I also "like" reporting people because I think everyone should listen to the rules and if they don't they should be punished (170 succesful reports) Since a few months or so I also started becoming a bit more active on the forums and I like it for so far. I'm extremely good in making posts that probably won't be used by anyone (Are you talking about me??)

In a year from now I hope I'm going to graduate and move on to my next school. (and probably play a little bit less Minecraft)

Thank you for reading my "introduction" and I hope you sort of liked it.
(if any of you like to you can call me Luuk from now on :p)

Have a nice day,
werra11

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I cri that my Gif didn't work ;-;

Welcome to the forums and great to know more about you <3

giphy.webp

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom