Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AcidKirby

Jun 7, 2016
Planet Pop Star
discord.gg
Camping in eggwars could be called a strategy. Scenario- You have chain armor and your opponent has full iron, what would you do? try to fight this opponent? No, camping isn't "camping" in eggwars. When you break your bridge you should have intentions to get better gear. If you still don't think you could 1v1 then you would stay on your island and wait for them to engage!
i see your point but.. okay you break the bridge just to gear up for a bit... but making it impossible for the opposing team to get to you even after you both are fully geared? is that still "strategy" ? no that's camping ... you're saying waiting for them to engage while you're on your island.. i dn't really think that you would let them get to you without you trying to shoot them off so that also isn't right.. once you're geared up.. you should be ready to attack as well.

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
i see your point but.. okay you break the bridge just to gear up for a bit... but making it impossible for the opposing team to get to you even after you both are fully geared? is that still "strategy" ? no that's camping ... you're saying waiting for them to engage while you're on your island.. i dn't really think that you would let them get to you without you trying to shoot them off so that also isn't right.. once you're geared up.. you should be ready to attack as well.
And that's the difference between camping and regearing:)

Thanks for clarifying

Enderdunn used the term "camping"
I don't think that was what they were looking for:)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
When one team just stays on their island not doing anything else. That's what I consider camping, diamonds and/or bridges be damned. IF they have a bridge to mid, no diamonds, but all they do is stay on their island with no intent to go elsewhere they're camping.

Pro2.0

Jul 2, 2016
Camping is not bad it's a strat and I do it besides u all most all ways win but if u do come across campers in op mode just use pearls in normal or hardcore just quit so no one wins XD And campers don't usually have an egg but if u don't want to quit in normal or hardcore do one of these: in normal just get a god apple and and make a wall and build across. Or ur team mates can shoot while u build for a different island and u can do the second one in hardcore.

AcidKirby

Jun 7, 2016
Planet Pop Star
discord.gg
Camping is not bad it's a strat and I do it besides u all most all ways win but if u do come across campers in op mode just use pearls in normal or hardcore just quit so no one wins XD And campers don't usually have an egg but if u don't want to quit in normal or hardcore do one of these: in normal just get a god apple and and make a wall and build across. Or ur team mates can shoot while u build for a different island and u can do the second one in hardcore.
camping is not a good thing.. people can use your advise on how to take on campers.. those aren't so bad

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom