Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey Twan Here.
I have already told a lot of my life.
But I'm someone who's everyday happy, and I like to help people. My father is seriously ill, they think he has cancer! My mother an father are divorced, and my dad has a woman who's very busy with her work! I live with me mother, i take care of my father! You need to know that if I'm not active, for me father care!
This minecraft friends, supporting me,
@Alex_de_Grote, @Anmazing, @Buuuddy, @DanDaDino, @iCheeetah, @ItsDavey_, @jollow250, @LucianYOLO, @Marieke2001, @Milkyboo, @Perdei, @RayzMC, @SrKlompenstein, @Unipotato and @Younisco! Thank you guys! :)

Everyone thanks for your support.
Guys, stay strong! <3
- Twan.

D

Deleted member 204478

Really sorry about what's happening to your dad, I hope it all clears out in the end! :(
Stay strong Twany. <3

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Stay strong, Twan. ♡
Wow, sounds horrible...
Stay strong! <3
Really sorry about what's happening to your dad, I hope it all clears out in the end! :(
Stay strong Twany. <3
Stay strong! <3
Stay strong, sorry to hear about that. <3
Stay strong ! <3 I Will always be there for youu!!!
Strong <3
I hope he gets better
Stay strong <3
I know it feels when someone in your family has cancer. Its really not fun :(
Stay Strong! <3
Love to you guy's!! ;)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Oh wow. What a story Twan. I'm sorry to hear this, but stay strong. I've been told that I have a good outlook. 'Whatever happens, stay happy and strong in life'. <3

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
That must be horrible. I know how it feels when a family member gets cancer, my mum had it when I was 5 and one of my best friends has it currently.

It must be horrible for you, Twan. Stay strong <3

Also, thanks for the tag <3

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I am sorry to hear about your father. He must be proud of you. It sounds like you are doing a wonderful job being there for your father and helping out as much as you can. My will keep you and your family in my prays.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Oh wow. What a story Twan. I'm sorry to hear this, but stay strong. I've been told that I have a good outlook. 'Whatever happens, stay happy and strong in life'. <3
Stay Strong. <3
That must be horrible. I know how it feels when a family member gets cancer, my mum had it when I was 5 and one of my best friends has it currently.

It must be horrible for you, Twan. Stay strong <3

Also, thanks for the tag <3
<3
Stay strong!
Stay Strong! ;)
Oef, so sad to hear...
Stay strong Twan!!:oops:
Sorry you support me always, sorry for no tag! <3
I am sorry to hear about your father. He must be proud of you. It sounds like you are doing a wonderful job being there for your father and helping out as much as you can. My will keep you and your family in my prays.
<3 ;)

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Oh Lord. I'm so sorry mate. I know how it feels to experience such a terrible disease in your family. I've seen countless people be affected by it. Rather than thinking negatively, just remember that there is always a positive meaning. Stay strong Twan, I know you can do it. If you need any support, feel free to hmu on discord :-)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom