Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Paco158

Apr 14, 2014
Frozen Haters
Once upon a time, there was a guy named Paco, who was looking around Youtube for stuff to watch, and more servers to play. And that's when it all started...

Paco158 presents:

Paco's Cubecraft Story.

He saw a video with barely any veiws called "Me and my freind playing on Cubecraft Parkour". I watched it, and saw in the desciption the server ip. I put it in my server list, and that's where i found my favorite server EVER. The people, the amazing games, and the various possibilitys. I found many freinds, played a ton of games, and mostly went on creative. I was hearing about Iron rank one day and heared you got World Edit if you got it. So i did. I had a extra plot, and many more possibilties than i ever imagined. And the story has only begun. Chapter 2 coming soon.

Paco158

Apr 14, 2014
Frozen Haters
Chapter 2: The next rank...

So, it turns out that i didn't get Buider in Chapter 2. But so many other chapters awaited me, and there was a world of possibilities. I could become Mod or Admin (probably not) but it turns out I got something that I didn't expect. After a month of Iron rank, i was running out of space to build. I heard that Lapiz got 200 points a day and an extra plot. DING DING DING! I got it, and Chapter 3 awaits...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom