Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Paco158

Apr 14, 2014
Frozen Haters
Once upon a time, there was a guy named Paco, who was looking around Youtube for stuff to watch, and more servers to play. And that's when it all started...

Paco158 presents:

Paco's Cubecraft Story.

He saw a video with barely any veiws called "Me and my freind playing on Cubecraft Parkour". I watched it, and saw in the desciption the server ip. I put it in my server list, and that's where i found my favorite server EVER. The people, the amazing games, and the various possibilitys. I found many freinds, played a ton of games, and mostly went on creative. I was hearing about Iron rank one day and heared you got World Edit if you got it. So i did. I had a extra plot, and many more possibilties than i ever imagined. And the story has only begun. Chapter 2 coming soon.

Paco158

Apr 14, 2014
Frozen Haters
Chapter 2: The next rank...

So, it turns out that i didn't get Buider in Chapter 2. But so many other chapters awaited me, and there was a world of possibilities. I could become Mod or Admin (probably not) but it turns out I got something that I didn't expect. After a month of Iron rank, i was running out of space to build. I heard that Lapiz got 200 points a day and an extra plot. DING DING DING! I got it, and Chapter 3 awaits...

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom