1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Cubecraft Story.

Discussion in 'Media' started by Paco158, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Paco158

Paco158 Member

Earth
    Once upon a time, there was a guy named Paco, who was looking around Youtube for stuff to watch, and more servers to play. And that's when it all started...

Paco158 presents:

Paco's Cubecraft Story.

He saw a video with barely any veiws called "Me and my freind playing on Cubecraft Parkour". I watched it, and saw in the desciption the server ip. I put it in my server list, and that's where i found my favorite server EVER. The people, the amazing games, and the various possibilitys. I found many freinds, played a ton of games, and mostly went on creative. I was hearing about Iron rank one day and heared you got World Edit if you got it. So i did. I had a extra plot, and many more possibilties than i ever imagined. And the story has only begun. Chapter 2 coming soon.

2. Paco158

Paco158 Member

Earth
    I hope i get Builder rank in Chapter 2...

3. MorganDoezn'tPlayMc

MorganDoezn'tPlayMc Member

Aunty of dragons
  4. Paco158

Paco158 Member

Earth
    Chapter 2: The next rank...

So, it turns out that i didn't get Buider in Chapter 2. But so many other chapters awaited me, and there was a world of possibilities. I could become Mod or Admin (probably not) but it turns out I got something that I didn't expect. After a month of Iron rank, i was running out of space to build. I heard that Lapiz got 200 points a day and an extra plot. DING DING DING! I got it, and Chapter 3 awaits...