Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
So I don't know why I'm actually making this thread but @Marieke2001 Asked me and I didn't care haha. So yes I'm already back after 1 week of doing actually nothing. Because it's vacation for me I'm doing nothing all day long, so I'm always bored xd. Another reason why I'm back is because the forum has some sort of an attractive power idk haha, it's like if I'm leaving I want to see what's happening and I feel like "oh no I left". Of course that's not how it works here, if I leave I can always come back but it's still kind of weird you know. So I was thinking, I'm not leaving anymore but sometimes I'll be less active than other times. Those times when I'm less active can last for 2 weeks but also for 2 days.
Now we are going to some serious business, Marieke also asked me to add a photo of my toes so here are my toes :face_palm: Marieke also asked me to comeback so I can follow her again hahah weirdo xo.
Well it's good to be back :D, if you're going to throw hate to this thread throw it to Marieke xoxo love you all :rainbow:

Attachments

• IMG_3644.jpg
    IMG_3644.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 58

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Welcome back!!

There is always something to experience on the forums ;)
Nice to hear that you come back.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom