Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hello Cubecrafters! Today I want to show you my build (in progress). I would like to hear a llt of suggestions for implementing to it! Thanks! Any of your opinions are totally welcome!!! :p;) Pd:This build it's also beeing made with @Natsu_Fire . Also I would like that @TeovoTeovo @Unstrafeless @Max111D @HuracanFTW and @Alex_de_Grote give us some advices!!:)
Thanks for your atention!!!

Attachments

• 2017-09-07_11.50.48.png
    2017-09-07_11.50.48.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 173

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
La forma de la isla es super chula! Pero quizás la parte de arriba es demasiado plana... Utiliza bloques que tengan más armonía entre ellos (textura y sobretodo colores) para que te de sensación de que todo tiene un sentido y se asemeje a una posible realidad :P

:)

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
La forma de la isla es super chula! Pero quizás la parte de arriba es demasiado plana... Utiliza bloques que tengan más armonía entre ellos (textura y sobretodo colores) para que te de sensación de que todo tiene un sentido y se asemeje a una posible realidad :p

:)
Muchisimas gracias por tu opinion! Lo hare sin duda! Gracias! <3

Reactions: Guinchuu
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I can really see potential with this build. I can still see many aspects that are needed before it is finished and I hope that you add a few more things to the build as well!. One aspect I feel is needed is the terrain needs to be elevated. as of now, it is very flat and unnatural in my opinion. adding a few layers of grass to make little slopes and hills can really add atmosphere to your build and art in game as well as anywhere.

Understanding this build is still in progress there are many factors I hope you will add when it is completely finished! Such as Trees, farms and possibly some larger organics? Obviously, ideas are completely up to you. I really hope to see more from you in the future as I can see this build has a decent amount of potential,

:eek:

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom