Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoggyTaco-_-

Member
Oct 6, 2020
64
33
19
I mean... Not trying to brag or anything, but I just wanted to share some of the photos for my creeper farm. I’m trying to make my farms both functional, and aesthetically pleasing. If you have any suggestions for good looking farms I can build, please tell me. Without further ado, I present to you... My One World Trade Center Creeper Farm! Or OWTCCF for short :)
 

Attachments

  • ABC6E216-C704-4BC1-A1A3-81762A70C78D.png
    ABC6E216-C704-4BC1-A1A3-81762A70C78D.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 245
  • CF945FD3-EB06-4442-87A5-7F0F4995CA8A.png
    CF945FD3-EB06-4442-87A5-7F0F4995CA8A.png
    927 KB · Views: 240
  • D55238FE-8107-484D-9BA4-0C7ECB578CEB.png
    D55238FE-8107-484D-9BA4-0C7ECB578CEB.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 242

Curitx

Member
Nov 19, 2020
28
28
14
21
Have to say what an amount of dedication, I used to play on a phone and I admire the insane builds.
 
D

Deleted member 489420

Guest
wow that looks amazing, u must have puted a lot of work to this project, hope not only does it look amazing but also is pretty eff.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom