Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gamerfull

Hello everyone, I am Sergio, and I have to tell you something that bothers me a lot but it is so, very account has been hacked and I am trying to contrast with the mojang, at the moment I can not access my account, I do not know if it is Has been hacked or just will not let me in, I have changed the password 3 or 4 times and it will not let me access, Well the case is that if Sunday in my country (Spain) I want my account to be banned, but without removing the range Nor level ... I will notify you if I can get the account ...

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Have you tried restarting your network? Something similar happened to me but after restarting my internet it worked again.
If not, then good luck! Hope you get your account back ;)

Reactions: Gamerfull
G

Gamerfull

Guys I just recovered my account, no problem, anyway I wanted to help people, if OS happens what to me, you have to change the password, and wait 30 minutes maximum

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is Good the the problem is solved!
You dont must to tag 2 staffmembers in a different comment.
Guys I just recovered my account, no problem, anyway I wanted to help people, if OS happens what to me, you have to change the password, and wait 30 minutes maximum
You can press in edit And than the staffmembers tag.
I hope that you it do in the future.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Gamerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom