Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

turbogeil74

Oct 17, 2022
I have played Cubecraft for what I would like to say, a long time and i would like to post this thread to go back on history.

(before I continue, I would like to say I quit cubecraft fir a but to play games like Roblox Or Fortnite. I just came back from a break after 3-4 months and right now I am a bit rusty)

When I first played minecraft about 2018) through a friend I thought it was very exciting, and shortly after I got to download minecraft. Back then, I played on an Ipad, making worlds, not even having a microsoft account. Then, when Covid started, 2020, I got a microsoft account. Not only did this mean I could play on servers, somerthing I did not know was a thing (so I never played) But I could also play with my friends, making new worlds, barely understanding how minecraft works (and to this day, I still do not know what a repeater does and what a contractor is or however you say it). Shortly after, mid 2020, I joined a server, This was back then when the server list looked pretty ugly. after playing a bit, I loved this one game, eggwars, it trilled me, but sometimes these people, who could "god bridge" would ruin my game ( I did not know how to god bridge back then, I can happily say, now that im on PC, I can be that guy destroying peoples games :)). I then started playing on my nintendo switch, were after a few months (like 3) I could "god Bridge". This excited me even though I could not use it to its full potentiol, like speedrunning. Then, after my nintendo switch era, I started playing on a computer, I had to relearn how to "god Bridge" but it was not that hard. I could finnaly speedrun this game! after taking a brreak from minecraft to play other games, I came back better, and speedrunning eggwars, here and there playing other cubecraft games. Then after a bit, a took another break (summer 2023) and 3-4 months later, I came back (where I am now, I came back like 5 days ago).

Finnaly, my statement is that this game changed ALOT, to adding blockwars, and then minecraft updating the server join UI. I love how this game developed and hope this game continues!

Sorry If this seems a bit short!

Thank you,
Turbogeil74

P.S excuse my speeling and grammar mistakes
Another P.S Sorry if the timeline does not add up, I am reciting off memory.

Attachments

• minecraft 2023 november.png
    minecraft 2023 november.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom