Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
One night I was playing egg wars, and someone was extremely nasty to me, so I reported them. The next day I came back from school and immediately check my reports like I always do, and I see that my report was accepted. Just for extra satisfaction, I look in appeals for their name and then I look and see: "Punishment Expired." No way! I checked if they used my report to mute them and they did. So you're telling me that mutes last 12 hours? I live in New York. I came back from school at 3 (8 in England). If you start going through reports when you wake up, which is, let's say 6, the mute will be less than 14 hours! That guy might have not even known that he was muted!

P. S. Also, a lot of my reports have been denied recently ,even though reports in which the hackers' hacks weren't as intense were accepted. You should definitely be careful about false-banning, but this is not the time to be too careful. Many people are leaving the server. I'm not the typical "we need an anti-cheat!" person, but, I'm just saying, start being more strict.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Post your rejected clips on the forums or discord and see what other people think.

And yes staff can be quite lenient towards rule breakers, not sure why, maybe it depends on their mood at the time?

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Post your rejected clips on the forums or discord and see what other people think.

And yes staff can be quite lenient towards rule breakers, not sure why, maybe it depends on their mood at the time?
Very true. I'll post the clips that I think were denied unfairly. Thanks!

But, I agree about the staff remark. The staff's punishments often vary for the same "crime." An important part of judging anything is not letting any outside forces affect your decision.

Reactions: Ellie Williams

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
It depends on how bad the word or phrase was. It also depends on what rank the person has. (Sometimes the rank matters.)

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Actually, staff members can't decide what punishment to give. I heard a while ago that they just fill in the offence and the system automatically gives the punishment for that offence. Ranks don't matter, only the amount of times you have been punished. The second time you are punished for a certain offence, the punishment is more severe than the first time, and can even result in a perma ban/mute.

D

Deleted member 169486

People seem to have answered the first part, but for the denied reports, they may have been banned off another persons report.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
One night I was playing egg wars, and someone was extremely nasty to me, so I reported them. The next day I came back from school and immediately check my reports like I always do, and I see that my report was accepted. Just for extra satisfaction, I look in appeals for their name and then I look and see: "Punishment Expired." No way! I checked if they used my report to mute them and they did. So you're telling me that mutes last 12 hours? I live in New York. I came back from school at 3 (8 in England). If you start going through reports when you wake up, which is, let's say 6, the mute will be less than 14 hours! That guy might have not even known that he was muted!

P. S. Also, a lot of my reports have been denied recently ,even though reports in which the hackers' hacks weren't as intense were accepted. You should definitely be careful about false-banning, but this is not the time to be too careful. Many people are leaving the server. I'm not the typical "we need an anti-cheat!" person, but, I'm just saying, start being more strict.
A mute isnt 12 hours its way longer than that if the report was accepted but it says punishment expired he was unmuted for whatever reason correct me if im wrong but i believe mutes have the same punishment time as hacking

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net

I feel, that muting someone for days is a bit to much, like days not just a day. I know that some of these (many) people have a mouth and can say some pretty nasty things to hurt you. But I think that a mute is more like a warning for the person.
And yes some mutes can only last for a short amount of time witch can see unfair a lot of the time. Also another reason is, that they might of just made a stunning appeal. Witch is possible.

I don't think upping the mute for any longer would be a good decision to make. -1

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her

If you are unsatisfied about certain reports feel free to send @Mac a message.
This also counts for denied reports which should have been accepted in your eyes.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I don't know if you know this already, but you can click on the name of the person you reported and see a message of the staff member that closed/handled the report :) If it says "was punished via a different report", it wasn't exactly denied, he just got banned by a different report than yours, which came before yours.

Bumbix

Aug 23, 2016
Sometimes when I report someone and they deny the evidence, I usually report 1 more time and try to explain what I see and why They should be banned. It usually helps. And also it might be that the mod or helper who's viewing the report, might not be used to it and can't see the hacks, they don't have the experience. Just a side note. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom