Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
nobody shot the messenger we already know how it works so no need to be a staff wannabe here since you cant even compare 2 different situations
Alright just trying to do what so many other well known members do, i try to be helpful but get responded by hate, its like trying to say that teaming is not allowed and getting falsely accused of mini modding, fine i wont say much more ill let everyone else do the work

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
nobody shot the messenger we already know how it works so no need to be a staff wannabe here since you cant even compare 2 different situations
My apologies i just looked it up it seems that its no longer considered necroposting but instead is its own seperate rule (according to another member) (rule 15) you have a good day :)

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
Maybe turning off their ability to privately message you should be a thing too. Got someone muted for saying some vulgar stuff and they just proceeded to send me more vulgar stuff via PM.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
Maybe turning off their ability to privately message you should be a thing too. Got someone muted for saying some vulgar stuff and they just proceeded to send me more vulgar stuff via PM.
people who are muted cant private msg it has been like that for a while now ;P so either you're lying or whatever happened to you happened a while ago

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
Unless they were lying about being muted to begin with.
Because I reported them, they then proceeded to message me saying "You got me muted you *****" and then kept PMing me. Never speaking in chat.
I thought it was weird they got muted right away since the report time is usually anywhere from one day to a week.

I'd post the screenshots but they are pretty bad.

However, if this problem has already been fixed then that's good.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom