Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unipotato

I'm not really sure what you're trying to suggest. Could you try to reword it so I can understand?

Last edited by a moderator:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I'm not really sure when you're trying to suggest.
I'm Not really sure when you're trying to add "when" instead of what lol just kidding

When someone is mute could give the player with the poster so that his punishment is written on posterso_O
this isn't a bug report firstly and secondly what you are saying doesn't make sense to me either

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
He's probably saying if the time left for the punishment to be over could be written every time someone is muted and attempts to type in chat.
in that case I would agree with this
if it were a setting just because I can imagine how annoying it may be if you don't like this

if it were a setting for people who are muted whether they can turn it on or off then I would agree

Wirejay0

Mar 19, 2017
I'am here
que le den un cartel o algo para que sepan los que son muteados, por ejemplo: yo en creativo invito a mucha gente todos ven mis cosas y cuando me preguntan no puedo contestar solo puedo hablarles cuando crafteo un cartel, entonces... es para que sepan el motivo por el cual no habla el jugador. gracias JeFF

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
que le den un cartel o algo para que sepan los que son muteados, por ejemplo: yo en creativo invito a mucha gente todos ven mis cosas y cuando me preguntan no puedo contestar solo puedo hablarles cuando crafteo un cartel, entonces... es para que sepan el motivo por el cual no habla el jugador. gracias JeFF
Ah vale xD

Summary: He wants a sign/message or something like that to be added to people who are muted and this will be to letting know other people that this person is muted.

An example: I'm muted, a player wants to talk with me, I can't because I'm muted (duh xD) so I need something that tells that player I am not able to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.