Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Ive noticed that a lot of people have been complaining about how they were muted and how much they are sorry and that they wont swear again. well, i believe in second chances :) i feel that if you are muted, depending on what you said, there should be a time limit to your mute. for instance lets say if LaserDolphin mutes someone for dropping the F bomb, that person will be muted for as long as LaserDolphin says. what im saying is, there is no such thing as a perm-mute. i think every mute should only be temporary. HOWEVER there can be exceptions. for instance Advertising, being muted more than 2-3 times stuff like that. all im suggesting is that mutes should be a little more flexible rather than swearing and being muted forever. people can change. i just think people would change after they learned their lesson :) thanks guys just wanted to point this out ;) @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @jinjo90 @LaserDolphin77

Reactions: MysterionFRL

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Ive noticed that a lot of people have been complaining about how they were muted and how much they are sorry and that they wont swear again. well, i believe in second chances :) i feel that if you are muted, depending on what you said, there should be a time limit to your mute. for instance lets say if LaserDolphin mutes someone for dropping the F bomb, that person will be muted for as long as LaserDolphin says. what im saying is, there is no such thing as a perm-mute. i think every mute should only be temporary. HOWEVER there can be exceptions. for instance Advertising, being muted more than 2-3 times stuff like that. all im suggesting is that mutes should be a little more flexible rather than swearing and being muted forever. people can change. i just think people would change after they learned their lesson :) thanks guys just wanted to point this out ;) @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @jinjo90 @LaserDolphin77
People change after being muted? *Cough* League of Legends *Bark*

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
I for once can agree for this, but with a sincere apology, but the time of muting will be a long, long time... So yes I like the flexibility, and also that the permanent muting is still in session.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
@PlasticManPeppo do you have a picture for that?
yes i do.
th

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
There is already a system like this, just the "time settings" are not set in stone. People make appeals for a reason, so we can understand what they have done wrong to get muted or banned, the staff then decide if the person is legible enough for a unmute/unban. I disagree with no perm mutes or bans. As staff we try to limit the # of people we ban and mute but sometimes it's hard when there's so many. Every situation is different, and having a rule with certain time limits is definitely not convenient. I vote no, let us decide if we would like to unmute/unban the player & how long as we are more aware of the situation.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
There is already a system like this, just the "time settings" are not set in stone. People make appeals for a reason, so we can understand what they have done wrong to get muted or banned, the staff then decide if the person is legible enough for a unmute/unban. I disagree with no perm mutes or bans. As staff we try to limit the # of people we ban and mute but sometimes it's hard when there's so many. Every situation is different, and having a rule with certain time limits is definitely not convenient. I vote no, let us decide if we would like to unmute/unban the player & how long as we are more aware of the situation.
lol ok thanks for the tip. its just that many people mssg me saying "HELP ME IM MUTED!!!!!! AAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!" and it just got really annoying and i wanted it to stop xD so i made this :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom