Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
I just got more clips on the dude and it definitely feels like (at some moments at least) he’s reaching. I’m going to report him and if it gets accepted I’ll show the clips.
moderators checked REACH LOGS in these videos, good luck banning him

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hiya!
Just wanted to clear up some confusion :)

So reporting using another player's evidence is not allowed. However, if it is the evidence of the player being reported (i.e. someone uploaded a video of themselves cheating), then that is an exception because they're not exactly gonna report themselves haha.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya!
Just wanted to clear up some confusion :)

So reporting using another player's evidence is not allowed. However, if it is the evidence of the player being reported (i.e. someone uploaded a video of themselves cheating), then that is an exception because they're not exactly gonna report themselves haha.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
mhm, your mobile player opinion is much more important than the opinion of 3 pc players who understand how it works, gl with report lil bro
professional analytics of a player who knows how and what is affected by ping in the minecraft game
Y’all insulted my intelligence just because I’m mobile and look:
IMG_4566.png

Anyone wanna see the evidence clips? If so, DM me.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
mhm, your mobile player opinion is much more important than the opinion of 3 pc players who understand how it works, gl with report lil bro
mut baz plays on a laptop with 25-40 fps and a very high ping (I saw it myself), he explained why he needed this client and I admit it
If you place a lighter close enough to your head it would cause an explosion from how much gas is being pumped in that empty head of yours

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
Y’all insulted my intelligence just because I’m mobile and look:
View attachment 226189
Anyone wanna see the evidence clips? If so, DM me
insulted ur intelligence? Oh i’m sorry, i just doubt that u have more experience in this game then me :(
I wouldn't be surprised, if I knew that y’all guys have more time here then in game :0

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
If we end up right or wrong, so be it.

I'm still looking forward to a mod properly explaining the acceptance of the appeal in full detail (if it ever gets accepted). At least we learn new things every day :D
explanations? Only the owner of the clips will receive it and, if he wants, he will tell you :)

• Haha
Reactions: Desiderata
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom