Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow i see he hit from far but i cant told you if he he is cheating or not bc maybe he have a low ping and you have a hight one so the reache it will be for you from a far way However, there are doubts about it
Just wait for the response and tell me
Yeah no, that reach is way too blatant to be lag. Mut Baz is just a blatant cheater who should be banned. @mut baz what do you have to say for yourself.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I also thought so at first, but the moderators looked at the Reach logs and said that it was a ping (I have evidence). I also understood how he makes such hits.
I admit that this may be true and there's a huge chance of the evidence I gathered to be debunked considering there's actual logs from the thing, which is why I didn't say anything yet regarding this matter for the past few days

However, mut baz having Horion is enough to raise suspicion, which is why I still have my doubts

take whatever I said with a grain of salt, and to prove whether or not he was actually cheating it would definitely take a lot more than that

I say we should probably stop talking about this whole thing until there's new evidence proving/disproving his innocence

Dec 19, 2023
yami food empire

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-07 170708.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-07 170708.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
I admit that this may be true and there's a huge chance of the evidence I gathered to be debunked considering there's actual logs from the thing, which is why I didn't say anything yet regarding this matter for the past few days

However, mut baz having Horion is enough to raise suspicion, which is why I still have my doubts

take whatever I said with a grain of salt, and to prove whether or not he was actually cheating it would definitely take a lot more than that

I say we should probably stop talking about this whole thing until there's new evidence proving/disproving his innocence
mut baz plays on a laptop with 25-40 fps and a very high ping (I saw it myself), he explained why he needed this client and I admit it

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I just got more clips on the dude and it definitely feels like (at some moments at least) he’s reaching. I’m going to report him and if it gets accepted I’ll show the clips.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
Top Bottom