Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
how dare you ask the most impossible thing ever? choosing three favorite songs is like choosing favorite food!
uhhh.... i guess these three are one of my favorite x3

1. lost in the rhythm - Jamie Berry, Octavia Rose
2. Fallen Angel - Three Days Grace
3. Undertale - Toby Fox

as you can tell, i have a very interesting music preference :3

TOTHTOMI

Jan 22, 2017
Hungary
www.iceyleagons.net
Even though I have my own music, I will suggest some interesting ones you may not have heard, but inspired me:

1. Wintergatan - Starmachine2000
2. Boggie - ParfĂĽm (this one is Hungarian)
3. The Script - No Good in Goodbye

It was hard to choose from 12 hours of music, and I had to leave out some favorite ones as well, but I think these are pretty good and not that known. Hope you like them :)

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Misery - Maaron 5
Time of Our Lives - Pitbull, Ne-Yo
The Way - Ariana Grande, Mac Miller
Borderline - Tame Impala

Here's some classics which I think people would like to hear :)
Nothin' on You - Bruno Mars
Shower - Becky G
Kiss You - One Direction
Hallof Fame - The Script
Drive By - Train
Domino - Jessie J
Good Time - Owl City, Carly Rae Jepsen
Eenie Meenie - Sean Kingston, Justin Bieber
Love The Way You Lie - Eminem, Rihanna
Just Can't Get Enough

Cwallin6571

Feb 9, 2021
Hey fellow CubeCrafters! ✨

Not too long ago we added another post to the '... & You' series with the 'Mental Health & You' thread (please go check that one out!)
We hope the past threads have been able to cheer you up and we want to continue to cheer you guys up. This time I will be making a CubeCraft Community Spotify Playlist! 🥳

CubeCraft Community Playlist! 🎵

How this is going to work is not too difficult! All you need to do is add this playlist to your playlists and comment your THREE favorite songs underneath this thread, which I will add to the playlist. This way you'll be able to explore new sorts of music and maybe even find someone who likes the same music as you!

What do you need to do? 🎶

1: Add this playlist to your playlists on Spotify!

2: Comment your THREE favorite songs underneath this thread and wait for them to be added! (This might take a bit longer sometimes, I have things to do next to this. :monkeylook:

Warning! ⚠️

The songs should abide by the Forum rules. This means I will not be adding any explicit songs! ⚠️

Enjoy! 🎧

Enjoy and explore new music genres together with the community! I can't wait to see all of your favorite songs! đź’•
This was so hard to choose but here they are
Put Your Records On by Ritt Momney
Rhinestone Eyes by Gorrilaz
Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen

• Love
Reactions: jelliobean

AiryGamer2K16

Novice Member
Aug 28, 2020
Poland my friends
I mostly listen to hard rock and death metal, but I also listen to some lighter music.

I think you might like those songs:

1) Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
2) Aerosmith - Dream On
3) AC/DC - Highway to Hell

Am I the only one who listen to rock and metal here? I hope not :))

• Love
Reactions: jelliobean

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I mostly listen to hard rock and death metal, but I also listen to some lighter music.

I think you might like those songs:

1) Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
2) Aerosmith - Dream On
3) AC/DC - Highway to Hell

Am I the only one who listen to rock and metal here? I hope not :))
I like rock but definetly not hard rock, I like neon trees and queen

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hey fellow CubeCrafters! ✨

Not too long ago we added another post to the '... & You' series with the 'Mental Health & You' thread (please go check that one out!)
We hope the past threads have been able to cheer you up and we want to continue to cheer you guys up. This time I will be making a CubeCraft Community Spotify Playlist! 🥳

CubeCraft Community Playlist! 🎵

How this is going to work is not too difficult! All you need to do is add this playlist to your playlists and comment your THREE favorite songs underneath this thread, which I will add to the playlist. This way you'll be able to explore new sorts of music and maybe even find someone who likes the same music as you!

What do you need to do? 🎶

1: Add this playlist to your playlists on Spotify!

2: Comment your THREE favorite songs underneath this thread and wait for them to be added! (This might take a bit longer sometimes, I have things to do next to this. :monkeylook:

Warning! ⚠️

The songs should abide by the Forum rules. This means I will not be adding any explicit songs! ⚠️

Enjoy! 🎧

Enjoy and explore new music genres together with the community! I can't wait to see all of your favorite songs! đź’•
1st, Armin Van Buuren - This is what it feels like.

This song has some really great vibes and I overall think it would be a good addition.

2nd: 2 Phut Hon - Kaiz Remix.

Again with the really great beats, this one is no exception with some amazing bass from start to finish.

3rd Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child.

Just another great song overall and I'm sure many other members of the community will agree!

I mainly like EDM, progressive and tech house, as well as tropical house. I find this music has the best of beats and vocals combined.

I make an exception for https://cbecrft.net/hazard though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom