Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shotgunnn

Jul 15, 2021
Gun shop
Hey there, I'm pretty new to forums and this is one of my first posts :) My suggestion is to add a music bot and a music voice channel to the discord and maybe a simple currency game bot to play around with in another channel!

The main problem is of course gonna be sweary and the sexual type of music but in reality it's almost like any voice channel. I intend to hear a lot of weird stuff and bad language usage in them, this can be moderated and anyone can report it in the staff-help channel.

I'd also like a ranking system being added with higher ranked roles to have for example image perms in general which could prevent harmful/nsfw content.

React with a if you agree!

I apologize if my english is bad or if I made a misstake in any way!

Summary

- music bot
- currency game bot
- leveling bot

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hey there, I'm pretty new to forums and this is one of my first posts :)
Well then welcome! Great to see a new face around here! I sincerely hope you'll enjoy your time here, however with that being said I did disagree with this specific suggestion for the following reasons. :c

Unfortunately most (if not all) Music bots are against Youtube ToS, and thus pretty hard to find. If you really want a music bot you can always go to another Discord server to call.

As for a currency bot, I don't see this fitting into the Discord nicely. It's an entirely different game that, while enjoyable to some, has nothing to do with Cubecraft, or usually even Minecraft. Again, if you really want to use one there's plenty of other servers that have them!

Simply being active enough to obtain a certain level does not mean you won't send harmful things after obtaining said level. On top of this I see no use in being able to send media in general chat.. There's a media channel for a reason.

I hope you have a great rest of your day and I look forward to hopefully seeing you around more! :D

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there, I'm pretty new to forums and this is one of my first posts :) My suggestion is to add a music bot and a music voice channel to the discord and maybe a simple currency game bot to play around with in another channel!

The main problem is of course gonna be sweary and the sexual type of music but in reality it's almost like any voice channel. I intend to hear a lot of weird stuff and bad language usage in them, this can be moderated and anyone can report it in the staff-help channel.

I'd also like a ranking system being added with higher ranked roles to have for example image perms in general which could prevent harmful/nsfw content.

React with a if you agree!

I apologize if my english is bad or if I made a misstake in any way!

Summary

- music bot
- currency game bot
- leveling bot
First of all, welcome to the CubeCraft forums!! I hope you have a good time here discussing about different topics.

Secondly, while I agree with the fact that adding a music bot and an economy bot would be a good addition to the discord server, making it more funny and giving more things to do to its users, I think it doesn't really match with a Minecraft network discord. Also, as you stated in your post, people may misuse the bot, playing music banned by CubeCraft and so. So sorry, but I disagree.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom