Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 31, 2018
Hello,

I have something I would love to see on the cubecraft server! I would love to see murder mystery because i love playing that game with my brother. I think it sounds great to have a murder mystery in here... Btw i don't know if there already is a murder mystery in here, I think this server did not have murder mystery. But yeah if it is there already just tell me. But yeah it would be nice.

Thanks for the attention

Reactions: Despacito 2

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
I know that many people loves Murder mystery. Personally I am not really someone who likes it, but I still hope that Cubecraft add it for the people who like the gamemode.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hello,

I have something I would love to see on the cubecraft server! I would love to see murder mystery because i love playing that game with my brother. I think it sounds great to have a murder mystery in here... Btw i don't know if there already is a murder mystery in here, I think this server did not have murder mystery. But yeah if it is there already just tell me. But yeah it would be nice.

Thanks for the attention
Just play hypixel instead of making cubecraft hypixel. You even copied the name...

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Before anyone says "hypixel copy reeeeeeee"
Even sctupping roblox had it before hypixel. Nothing about this game concept is original.

That is not a reason to add this however. Better spend the time on an original build battle game with all the blocks 1.12+ brings.
We are not saying copied from Hypixel we are saying that hypixel has the same game and you can play on it. Like you said instead of making this you can make build battle with 1.12+ blocks (Update to 1.12 plz)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello,

Thanks for the attention
Nah. I don't think cubecraft would fit well with this. I don't really know much, but I still thing that there is no need. I mean we just got a new game not too long ago.

Jan 31, 2018
hmm and what if i have been banned from hypixel... How am i supposed to play murder mystery lol. But maybe we should indeed come up with an original idea. But i have no clue, maybe something like a survival teams where there is like 2 BIG teams surviving (the world is ot infinite but it also does not schrink) and fighting each other. and like if you are dead you are dead. No respawn availeble or like 3 respawns then dead. The world may not be infinite but is is huge so it might take days to kill the other team. So if you log on the server you can just continue playing. And the teams are like 50-100 players each. i haven't come up with a name yet dough. maybe vsts or something like that?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
hmm and what if i have been banned from hypixel... How am i supposed to play murder mystery lol. But maybe we should indeed come up with an original idea. But i have no clue, maybe something like a survival teams where there is like 2 BIG teams surviving (the world is ot infinite but it also does not schrink) and fighting each other. and like if you are dead you are dead. No respawn availeble or like 3 respawns then dead. The world may not be infinite but is is huge so it might take days to kill the other team. So if you log on the server you can just continue playing. And the teams are like 50-100 players each. i haven't come up with a name yet dough. maybe vsts or something like that?
This idea is worse then copying Murder Mystery.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Jan 31, 2018
It was just an idea, i mean i am not the best idea man but i do love helping people out so. idk. btw why does every one hate my ideas? I don't get it. Is everyone just against a 16 year old with autism? jeez i mean cmon. Ok i might not have the best ideas but atleast i have ideas so if you think you can come up with a better idea just tell it... besides im always open to new ideas.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
btw why does every one hate my ideas? I don't get it. Is everyone just against a 16 year old with autism?
LMFAO because we AAAALLL knew that OF COURSE!
And still, now what? Do we have to pretend you're make out of glass and can break any second? Hell no, I don't care how old you are or what ever you have I'll still act the same. ''Oh hey guys, look at me. I have autism, now y'all gotta be nice to me alright?'' Uhhh... no.. I won't be diffrent to you then I am to anyone else, I'll treat you the same as everyone else I don't know.

But back on topic!
but atleast i have ideas so if you think you can come up with a better idea just tell it
Alrighy, hear me out now.
Instead of adding Murder Mystery that is already on a diffrent server we add something ORIGINAL
*shook*
So, they can add back the parkour minigame, hourglass, blockback, super craft bros.
I know, I know, adding original games.. shooking isn't it?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom