Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 31, 2018
Wel that is racist XD jk. Can i ask a question?
What do you think is the cause of autism?
I mean sure i can be a bit akward but yeah its not like i have control over my autism anyway... Just tell me am i akward?
I am trying to be as normal as posible. Its not that easy if people don't understand you and you have a feeling you are not able to talk in real life when
i meet new people i am super quiet i am socialy akward but i love helping people and i have no problem talking in game. SO i hope you understand (you dont have to)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Wel that is racist XD jk. Can i ask a question?
It's racist to treat you like everyone else?

What do you think is the cause of autism?
I don't even know you

Its not that easy if people don't understand you and you have a feeling you are not able to talk in real life when
i meet new people i am super quiet
lmao get on my level, i can't even talk to people I know already for 3 years.

Besides i love people
i hate most people

but uhm what did this had anything to do with the thread or my respond

Jan 31, 2018
... mkay this is erm starting to get akward. Why are you so mean? Thats not okay. show a bit respect plz thats all i ask for.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
... mkay this is erm starting to get akward. Why are you so mean? Thats not okay. show a bit respect plz thats all i ask for.

i hate most people
I won't be diffrent to you then I am to anyone else
I'll treat you the same as everyone else I don't know.

Where did you expect that I would be nice / 'respectful '
This is the nicest I can be to people I don't know, or I don't like, or aren't any of my fandoms / friends / important people 'cause I don't want a ban.

Jan 31, 2018
:( Your supposed to be nice to everyone. Not only friends or anything else like that. I try to be super nice to pleople i don't know. Just admit it you don't have a reason to be so disrespectfull. I just don't know what to do anymore. Why do the nicest people always get disrespected? I would offer my life in a fire to resque someone i don't know or maybe hate because he bullied me. I dont give a shit about my own life i help others first. I would do anything to help someone out and this is what i get? This world really is messed up. Where is the humanity? I thought humans where nice. But no they became disrespectfull pieces of ****! srry. i don't know what happend to this o so colorfull word. Its like verything turned black and white. Grey. empty. This is just depressing. Where is our colorfull world? The colors are slowly fading away and eventualy the white will 2. Until there is nothing left. Is this what you want? A world without joy and happines? Where everyone just is disrespectfull to eachother? Thats also the reason so many people comit suicide. Why do i still have hope in this world? Because i still believe there is something light in even the darkest dark. Thats why i stay strong and never give up! To save what is left of humanity! Waauw i just made up a speach in like 5 minutes. You need to learn seeing the positive in the world and not the negative. That is what matters the most. Cause one day or another everything you know and everyone will be gone. Just enjoy while you still can.

Reactions: Queen Ualala

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Your supposed to be nice to everyone.
i'm supposed to yeah, but i don't care about that.

Just admit it you don't have a reason to be so disrespectfull.
This is the nicest I can be to people I don't know
and I don't know you...

Why do the nicest people always get disrespected? I would offer my life in a fire to resque someone
Oh yeah of course only the nicest people get disrespected. *sigh* Not only nice people get disrespected hun, everyone gets.

I dont give a shit about my own life
I don't care about mine either :D

This world really is messed up. Where is the humanity? I thought humans where nice. But no they became disrespectfull pieces of ****!
You just noticed that or..?

i don't know what happend to this o so colorfull word.
What world are you living in? It never was a colorfull world, it has always been a world full of black, death and war.
It's getting worse everyday, and because of that we thought the world was oh so colorfull and wonderful, no. It never was and it'll probably never will be.

A world without joy and happines?
my joy and happiness is on YouTube and Netflix, I can have joy and happiness every second in my life if I want.

Thats also the reason so many people comit suicide.
Alright, stop right there. This goes WAY to far. The only god damn this I did was disagree with your idea, and now you're talking about the world being grey and black and empty? You're talking about people comitting suicide? What? Are you out of your mind? I'm trying to be nice, but I can't be nice if you're pretending to be the saddest person in the world and if you're saying that I'm the reason people take their own lifes?'
No.. God no, stop. Just stop.
If you think I'm a 'bully' I wish you the best of luck in the real world. The world where people are killing other people, where people beating up people for no reason, where people like Jake Paul are, where people are swearing at people and hoping that they would die. The world where people do not care about anything but themself, and don't even think about saying that I only care about myself because that's everything but true.
Goodluck in the world there terrorist will just kill 22 amazing, gorgeous, beautiful people.
If you think that I'm the reason this world is so f***ed up, you are really not looking outside.
I said that your idea was bad, really bad, and now you're pulling out the victim card. Stop with that ''Please feel sorry for me!'' and grown up.
If you want to claim you're actually 16, act like you're actually 16.

But let's get back on topic, the topic YOU started.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2018
mkay then im tired of this s*** All i did was post a sugestion and for that i get disrespected so
ok first of all the reason that this started is because i did not understand what was going on
second of all you don't understand what im trying to say
last of all I AM A 16 YEAR OLD WITH A MENTAL ILLNES IF U THINK THAT IS FUNNY GO F*** YOURSELF

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
mkay then im tired of this s*** All i did was post a sugestion and for that i get disrespected so
No, we gave our opinion.

ok first of all the reason that this started is because i did not understand what was going on
Are we talking about your private problems or what?

You want murder mystery on cubecraft.. thats it. Not that hard.

last of all I AM A 16 YEAR OLD WITH A MENTAL ILLNES IF U THINK THAT IS FUNNY GO F*** YOURSELF
I never said you mental illness is funny.
I said i didn't believe that you were 16..

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Just please stop. This thread is getting off topic.

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
It was just an idea, i mean i am not the best idea man but i do love helping people out so. idk. btw why does every one hate my ideas? I don't get it. Is everyone just against a 16 year old with autism? jeez i mean cmon. Ok i might not have the best ideas but atleast i have ideas so if you think you can come up with a better idea just tell it... besides im always open to new ideas.
This is actually very offense to a lot of people with Autism. Do you even know what the hell autism is? If not, how about you google it. A lot of people have it at different 'stages'. I have autism but mine isn't so bad for it to be a 10/10 mark, meaning my autism doesn't make me cry in a corner questioning life, which a lot of people do.

Next time you make this "joke" or if you mean it, try getting diagnosed with autism and see how it feels. K thanks.

Jan 31, 2018
This is actually very offense to a lot of people with Autism. Do you even know what the hell autism is? If not, how about you google it. A lot of people have it at different 'stages'. I have autism but mine isn't so bad for it to be a 10/10 mark, meaning my autism doesn't make me cry in a corner questioning life, which a lot of people do.

Next time you make this "joke" or if you mean it, try getting diagnosed with autism and see how it feels. K thanks.
Are you talking to me or what? my autism also isnt that bad i mean cmon

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
Top Bottom