Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 31, 2018
This is actually very offense to a lot of people with Autism. Do you even know what the hell autism is? If not, how about you google it. A lot of people have it at different 'stages'. I have autism but mine isn't so bad for it to be a 10/10 mark, meaning my autism doesn't make me cry in a corner questioning life, which a lot of people do.

Next time you make this "joke" or if you mean it, try getting diagnosed with autism and see how it feels. K thanks.
did i offense someone or did someone offense me i dont get it jeez what are you trying to say? DId i do something wrong or did i get offensed this is hurting my one cell brain

Jan 31, 2018
soooooooooo
Again stop getting off topic.
Right now everyone else is pointing out facts you cant handle.
You're the problem.
So stop blaming everyone else.
w8 am i blaming people? wow i dind't notice (this is not sarcasm) erm srry how did i blame someone plz point it out

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I really don't agree. The reasons are stated below.

Reasons:
  • This idea is just stolen from Hypixel, it seems that you are suggesting the same theme, the same name and the same gameplay, it would be pretty mean to steal whole games from other servers, even if that server is called Hypixel.
  • I do not like Murder Mystery, and I think the server has to focus on other, self-made games.
  • Only saying "I would like to see this game added because I love playing Muder Mystery with my brother", is not a very good argument, please try to explain more details like: Would Cube give it its own twist?

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Yeah muder mystery would be fun but the gamemode would die after a week. Just because hypixel is already successful and is now the best destination for murder mystery. Cube likes to be original and make games that they will be known for, this is what I know from the 1.5 years I've been in this community.

Edit : Auto-correct made muder mystery to nursery mysteryo_O

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
did i offense someone or did someone offense me i dont get it jeez what are you trying to say? DId i do something wrong or did i get offensed this is hurting my one cell brain
its hard for me to understand even my own conversations
can someone explain me what is going on my on cell brain is really hurting
Did you know you can also quote more posts in 1 message?
This will save time! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
black moguss wrote on Laura's profile.
how to become Verified?
Top Bottom