Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Can we Have a game called, "Murder Mystery" ?
[FIRST OPINION]: I think when game starts there should be 5 minutes for all the rounds you play.
[SECONDS OPINION]: Like the arcade games, there's multiple rounds in a, single game. I think there should be about 10 rounds in a game,
[THIRD OPINION]: There will be Murder, Detective, and a minion. (minion is an innocent)
[FOURTH OPINION]: When ever murder kills someone, it will give 20+ Karma. When Detective kills someone they earn 30+ Karma.
[FIFTH OPINION]: I also think Obsidian rank will have about 1% chance to choose who they will be. Only the obsidian ranks. But if it happens to the lower ranks then it will be super difficult to get it.

That's All! I Hope You Guys Agree! :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
CubeCraft doesn't copy games from other servers, if I'm right. So (if that's right <), this won't be added.

Sorry I meant to say when Detective kills murder they get 30+ Karma >_<
Also, have you heard about the 'Edit' button? It allows you to edit any message you've posted.
edit.png

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft doesn't copy games from other servers, if I'm right. So (if that's right <), this won't be added.

Also, have you heard about the 'Edit' button? It allows you to edit any message you've posted.
View attachment 134245

I given up telling her
At this point its proboly message farming :/

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I given up telling her
Maybe she didn't know that. she is new from friday. No reason for attacking her for message farming. I did it also in the begin. Everyone can make errors.

View attachment 134245
I think that you are not right, but I am also not sure. If cubecraft needs a game for increasing the popularity is that a good idea. Cubecraft want to be so original as possible.

I like this hype, but you have given whole the game of hypixel. (I don't play hypixel, but I saw YouTubers playing that). I thought for a new idea based on this, faking a game is not What cubecraft does. A combination of hide And seek And mistery murder would be nice.

Reactions: PiffLegend

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Well were not really copying a game, its a different kind.
Besides they copied eggwars from bedwars so win win.
What is message farming???
Exactly what you're doing right now.

You can quote multiple people in one message you know?
And please don't even attempt to message farm to gain helper. It will only show staff how immature you are.

As for the thread if you're actually serious:
No.

Reactions: Ducky and MalakMos

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think CubeCraft is already becoming more like Hypixel every day. Maybe a similar game, but with a different name and concept would be good

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
I think if cubecraft can do a small chance so it's Dont get the same as hypixel and other servers murder mystery.:) (I mean change the looks of the game in general and new maps) ;)It could be fun but I don't think they want to do a game thats big on other server so I don't know of it going to be a game on cubecraft o_O

But good suggestion;)

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
So I'm guessing I'm message farming even when I say this "Sorry I Meant To Say The Detective Gets 30+ Karma". I Thought Who Said, "Message Farming Is What Your Doing.". I Thought He/She Meant I Continuesly Quote Peoples Messages But Apparently I'm Now Thinking I'm Making To Much Messages?? D: I Still Don't Know After The12thDoctor Said He Gave Up After I Either Made This Post Or The "I Meant To Say Detective Gets 30+ Karma".

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
[FIRST OPINION]: I think when game starts there should be 5 minutes for all the rounds you play.
[SECONDS OPINION]: Like the arcade games, there's multiple rounds in a, single game. I think there should be about 10 rounds in a game,
[THIRD OPINION]: There will be Murder, Detective, and a minion. (minion is an innocent)
[FOURTH OPINION]: When ever murder kills someone, it will give 20+ Karma. When Detective kills someone they earn 30+ Karma.
[FIFTH OPINION]: I also think Obsidian rank will have about 1% chance to choose who they will be. Only the obsidian ranks. But if it happens to the lower ranks then it will be super difficult to get it.

Hey, don't just straight copy out an idea from another server and suggest it here.
I don't think CCG really needs anymore new games, however I do support the idea of having a mystery based game.
Some members and I have suggested some, so instead of copying, how about come up with a mystery game idea yourself?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
@HeyItzNichole go read the rules please your doing it right now.
And why were angry with you is becsause YOUR STILL DOING IT AFTER US TELLING YOU
MULTIPUL TIMES!!!
I'll explain.
@HeyItzNichole Message farming is posting unless messages and splitting a post in to lots of "small" posts. You can also kinda see the concept in that word. Message farming.
Example:
Member A could have done this: Hello, I'm Member A, nice to meet you. I am new, looking forward to get active.
( All in one message )
Message farming ( random example, it could be in other ways as well )
I'm member A ( 1st message )
Nice to meet you ( 2nd message )
I am new ( 3rd Message )
Looking forward to get active ( 4th message )

Member A could have edited his message if he left something out.
You should be able to see the basic concept and definition of message farming.

In the future, you have the option to edit. Remember that.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll explain.
@HeyItzNichole Message farming is posting unless messages and splitting a post in to lots of "small" posts. You can also kinda see the concept in that word. Message farming.
Example:
Member A could have done this: Hello, I'm Member A, nice to meet you. I am new, looking forward to get active.
( All in one message )
Message farming ( random example, it could be in other ways as well )
I'm member A ( 1st message )
Nice to meet you ( 2nd message )
I am new ( 3rd Message )
Looking forward to get active ( 4th message )

Member A could have edited his message if he left something out.
You should be able to see the basic concept and definition of message farming.

In the future, you have the option to edit. Remember that.

Well its atleast not that bad or it is. :/
But she has been told multipul times in her threads so she says stuff back to us in 3 messages. :/

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I given up telling her
oh so you are assuming Gender
TRIGGERED
it is basically posting a bunch of useless messages that aren't there just too help but rather just rack up messages
Well its atleast not that bad or it is. :/
well do it enough and you can be forum banned
so you be the one who decides if it is that bad or not

anyways onto the suggestion I would say that the cut off title made it work
"Murder Mystery Yes The Ultimate Game That..." what would I add? The Ultimate Game That... Cubecraft isn't adding
This isn't going to be added ever
this has been suggested multiple times... denied all of them
I also want to point out that this game is directly copied from other servers

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com

Please dont farm messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom