Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Besides they copied eggwars from bedwars so win win.

IMG_1888.JPG
tbh im done with this "copying" thing.
Get over it.
We "copied" features. They "copied" The Game.

Ok, on to the thread. My opinion:
I rather not.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Can we Have a game called, "Murder Mystery" ?
[FIRST OPINION]: I think when game starts there should be 5 minutes for all the rounds you play.
[SECONDS OPINION]: Like the arcade games, there's multiple rounds in a, single game. I think there should be about 10 rounds in a game,
[THIRD OPINION]: There will be Murder, Detective, and a minion. (minion is an innocent)
[FOURTH OPINION]: When ever murder kills someone, it will give 20+ Karma. When Detective kills someone they earn 30+ Karma.
[FIFTH OPINION]: I also think Obsidian rank will have about 1% chance to choose who they will be. Only the obsidian ranks. But if it happens to the lower ranks then it will be super difficult to get it.

That's All! I Hope You Guys Agree! :)
This is basically just copy the game from Hypixel to Cubecraft so i say a NO to this

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
At this point its proboly message farming :/
@HeyItzNichole go read the rules please your doing it right now.
And why were angry with you is becsause YOUR STILL DOING IT AFTER US TELLING YOU
MULTIPUL TIMES!!!
Exactly what you're doing right now.

You can quote multiple people in one message you know?
And please don't even attempt to message farm to gain helper. It will only show staff how immature you are.

As for the thread if you're actually serious:
No.
Maybe she didn't know that. she is new from friday. No reason for attacking her for message farming. I did it also in the begin. Everyone can make errors.
Please dont farm messages
I think they've got the message by now
Maybe she didn't know that. she is new from friday. No reason for attacking her for message farming. I did it also in the begin. Everyone can make errors.
well look below you
even after being told there is an edit button they are still not using it

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I think they've got the message by now
What is message farming???
Exactly what you're doing right now.

You can quote multiple people in one message you know?
And please don't even attempt to message farm to gain helper. It will only show staff how immature you are.

As for the thread if you're actually serious:
No.
As you can see, I was answering his question, not warning him about the consequences of message farming since that's already been said.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I don't agree with this either. Cubecraft isn't going add this and shouldn't do that either. It's a cool game but cubecraft should focus on making other awesome games that aren't copied from other servers ;)

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
I feel useless now, besides you guys are getting mad at me for not even knowing what "Message Farming" is. Please don't get mad at people when they don't understand :I

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
As said above, it is a game from another server, and therefore will not be added if it is only just a direct copy of the gamemode.

- Locked to prevent any further message farming.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom