Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Murder Mystery be added to Cubecraft Bedrock?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Among Slimes is currently one of the least popular games on Java (sadly). I also really like the game, it's one of my favorites, but I don't think it will be popular enough. It should not be added to the Bedrock network in my opinion.
I disagree, as a member of the bedrock community it is true PvP games are more popular. However, Among Us is very popular on mobile devices. As long as the game is compatible for the bedrock edition and the issue of shadowmutes gets fixed on Microsoft’s end, I believe it would be a great fit for the bedrock network.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I disagree, as a member of the bedrock community it is true PvP games are more popular. However, Among Us is very popular on mobile devices. As long as the game is compatible for the bedrock edition and the issue of shadowmutes gets fixed on Microsoft’s end, I believe it would be a great fit for the bedrock network.
I agree with you about the mobile players, but what about the console players?
Its very likely they will join Among Slimes games, but typing takes tooo long on console.

And I dont think they should add a Munder Mystery, because the Hive already got this. This will be a full copy.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Shadow mutes are really annoying and I think there intentionally tbh because wouldn’t you be able to see that there’s a bug that big.Microsoft just made a buggy game because probably they rushed it and then they blame it on servers even though it’s clearly on there end.If they can’t fix shadow mutes no among slimes.

Back to among slimes it would take forever for a controller to type so this game has a very small chance to be ported but after Microsoft fixes there dumb shadow mute maybe but regardless.
1+

Reactions: Vrachtschip

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I agree with you about the mobile players, but what about the console players?
Its very likely they will join Among Slimes games, but typing takes tooo long on console.

And I dont think they should add a Munder Mystery, because the Hive already got this. This will be a full copy.
I agree with everything said here-

Among Slimes just wouldn't really work for bedrock because there are too many people on console that can't type fast enough. Plus, from what I've seen on the bedrock network, most people just ignore chat. As for murder mystery, Cubecraft has always been pretty unique with their gamemodes, and I don't think it'd be a good idea to just copy the Hive.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

Herbert The Duck

Novice Member
Aug 12, 2019
Among Slimes is currently one of the least popular games on Java (sadly). I also really like the game, it's one of my favorites, but I don't think it will be popular enough. It should not be added to the Bedrock network in my opinion.
I think it'll be far more popular on the bedrock network. Not only are there a lot more players to begin with, bedrock players are mobile/console, the type of demographic that are more likely to be interested in that kind of game.

Java players tend to be a bit more combat oriented, while bedrock players tend to enjoy the minigrames.

I think adding it would be a great idea

Reactions: Maaarijn

Herbert The Duck

Novice Member
Aug 12, 2019
I agree with everything said here-

Among Slimes just wouldn't really work for bedrock because there are too many people on console that can't type fast enough. Plus, from what I've seen on the bedrock network, most people just ignore chat. As for murder mystery, Cubecraft has always been pretty unique with their gamemodes, and I don't think it'd be a good idea to just copy the Hive.
Despite what I said above though, I agree with these concerns. Some slight modifications would have to be done to the game mode to make it more bedrock friendly.

There is also the fact that Hive already has a similar game. Perhaps the concern isn't being accused of copying, but simply luring players away from Murder Mystery (which is crazy popular)

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I think it'll be far more popular on the bedrock network. Not only are there a lot more players to begin with, bedrock players are mobile/console, the type of demographic that are more likely to be interested in that kind of game.

Java players tend to be a bit more combat oriented, while bedrock players tend to enjoy the minigrames.

I think adding it would be a great idea
Yeah I saw Pineapple's post as well. I think you're right and it might work out much better on the Bedrock network.

Reactions: Herbert The Duck

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I've thought that it would be cool to have like a Murder Mystery or Among Us Minigame for bedrock.
the reason why i wouldnt want to see among slimes on bedrock despite being a java player is because of ending up with the same problems; trolls. people keep saying stuff like "im the imposter with [color], vote us!" and either both of them or neither of them being the imposter. i've also seen imposters team with crewmates before. you can obviously report these people, but you'd have to report almost every game at this point.
another problem with among slimes, people dont even discuss anymore, they all follow someone blind, vote instantly, dont even bother listen to logic....

if there would be a form of murder mystery, its best to make it something like hypixel has

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom