Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Dear Cubecraft,
I play Cubecraft everyday. Around 7- 12 hours. I play hypixel to, because murder mystery is very popular, and its awesome to play. If you watch on YouTube to Grapeapplesauce, PrivateFearless, TYBZI, Huahwi,... Almost all youtubers play it. And they all like it. If this game could be added, do the same type of murder mystery as hypixel, with all the same things.
This update could be very great. You can get many new players. What also should be nice is that how higher your rank is, how more % chance for murder.

Thanks, CampersDontWin
I not agree CubeCraft is just populair of their own ideas, i don't think CubeCraft should add Hypixel things because CubeCraft is getting unpopulair if they add it things that already exist on other servers so -1 from me this time!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Not in a million years.
I do agree that Cube should have more variety of games, but really? Murder Mystery?
If you are an innocent, you basically do nothing the entire game except for walking and hoping not to die.

Maybe something else?
I wouldn't mind a competitive building game.
Not exactly like Build Battle, but similar.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
There's so much to learn from HyPixel...
But we sadly get stuck here because of "Trying to be Original"

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
If it brings more players than I don't see why not.

"But its not original D: "

I'd rather have cube be stolen ideas than a server full of blockband type things. And besides, the games that cubecraft does well now aren't really original.

Most of their interesting and original twists have been big flops . Cough uhc cough , but i still agree.

Hopefully they do it right this time
You wanna talk about flops? Look at blockband, at least people wanted UHC. When they released blockband everyone was like "YAY a new game .... wait what?", it really was (and still is) a head scratcher.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Lol name 1 original good game on cube.

+1 murder mystery is a great game . Cube could incorporate this in 1.12 with new features and blocks . Something hypixel can jever do because they refuse to update

Minerware,Eggwars,Arcade-Barn Brawl.

-1 This idea will be like a steal from Hypixle and I DON'T even like Murder Mystery.

A

A pigeon

Minerware,Eggwars,Arcade-Barn Brawl.

-1 This idea will be like a steal from Hypixle and I DON'T even like Murder Mystery.
LOL Eggwars is a copy of the original bedwars

Cube bought minerware from another server i believe.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Dear Cubecraft,
I play Cubecraft everyday. Around 7- 12 hours. I play hypixel to, because murder mystery is very popular, and its awesome to play. If you watch on YouTube to Grapeapplesauce, PrivateFearless, TYBZI, Huahwi,... Almost all youtubers play it. And they all like it. If this game could be added, do the same type of murder mystery as hypixel, with all the same things.
This update could be very great. You can get many new players. What also should be nice is that how higher your rank is, how more % chance for murder.

Thanks, CampersDontWin
good idea but its copying i want cube craft to be more unique

A

A pigeon

No . xisuma was inspired by a game called rush to make his own version of it. Idk im not sure about thewhole cc copied xisumavoid theory but I do know that a german server made bedwars. Cube copied the german server.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
No . xisuma was inspired by a game called rush to make his own version of it. Idk im not sure about thewhole cc copied xisumavoid theory but I do know that a german server made bedwars. Cube copied the german server.
Wait, really!? I did not know that.
So baisically eggwars is.....not orginal?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom