Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CampersDontWin

Aug 25, 2016
Belgium
Dear Cubecraft,
I play Cubecraft everyday. Around 7- 12 hours. I play hypixel to, because murder mystery is very popular, and its awesome to play. If you watch on YouTube to Grapeapplesauce, PrivateFearless, TYBZI, Huahwi,... Almost all youtubers play it. And they all like it. If this game could be added, do the same type of murder mystery as hypixel, with all the same things.
This update could be very great. You can get many new players. What also should be nice is that how higher your rank is, how more % chance for murder.

Thanks, CampersDontWin

A

A pigeon

No, because cubecraft likes originality, and I don't see This on cubecraft (but it's a good game though) and it would be littarly copied from hypixel and can produce a lot of hate. I disagree with This, -1 sorry
Lol name 1 original good game on cube.

+1 murder mystery is a great game . Cube could incorporate this in 1.12 with new features and blocks . Something hypixel can jever do because they refuse to update

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Dear Cubecraft,
I play Cubecraft everyday. Around 7- 12 hours. I play hypixel to, because murder mystery is very popular, and its awesome to play. If you watch on YouTube to Grapeapplesauce, PrivateFearless, TYBZI, Huahwi,... Almost all youtubers play it. And they all like it. If this game could be added, do the same type of murder mystery as hypixel, with all the same things.
This update could be very great. You can get many new players. What also should be nice is that how higher your rank is, how more % chance for murder.

Thanks, CampersDontWin

We are not THAT bad -1

Reactions: BeamerBaby
A

A pigeon

We don't copy of other servers
Especially (Removed for Hypixel Lovers) like Hypixel...
We can make a game themed around something like that.
But that's also pushing it...
Sure it doesnt have to be murder mystery , a similar game would do. I had tons of fun playing MM on Hypixel but they lag

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
We don't copy of other servers
Especially (Removed for Hypixel Lovers) like Hypixel...
We can make a game themed around something like that.
But that's also pushing it...
Eggwars? Basically our own version of GommeHD's Bedwars?
Block Wars, Tower Defenders, Minerware? All games from the Chunk
Skywars, Survival Games, UHC, Basic games that all servers have.
The only current original thing about Cubecraft is Block Band but that game is bad.
And Arcade is original, at least that's enjoyable.

Reactions: A pigeon

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
If the devs were able to put an interesting and original twist on it, then I'd be up for it, however there's probably not enough variety you can have in the game type without it because over-complicated.

Reactions: Despacito 2
A

A pigeon

If the devs were able to put an interesting and original twist on it, then I'd be up for it, however there's probably not enough variety you can have in the game type without it because over-complicated.
Most of their interesting and original twists have been big flops . Cough uhc cough , but i still agree.

Hopefully they do it right this time

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Dear Cubecraft,

Thanks, CampersDontWin
1 word for this thread, no.
Why? because its straight copying unless they twist it in some kind of way.
I do support the idea of having a mystery based game tho.
So how about creating your own mystery game idea and share it instead of repeating this topic over and over again?
(There are quite a few threads about this, you might kinda wanna look at them first. )

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Sure it doesnt have to be murder mystery , a similar game would do. I had tons of fun playing MM on Hypixel but they lag
Fool, I agree. :finallysomeoneunderstands:
Actually, there is another point.
I'm splitting this up.
If murder mystery actually gets added, why would players COME HERE just to play Murder Mystery?
Why would they leave Hypixle to play the EXACT SAME THING?

HOW would this get players attention ( youtubers as well )? It's literally the SAME concept/thing if you don't add a TWIST to it.

bc88237501ce2bd9126c2d4c77682c98.jpg

( Btw, you spelled Murder mystery wrong. )

L

Lepzi

Yeah it's a definite no for me cubecraft doesn't copy other servers.

L

Lepzi

Not exactly.
To be honest, they do copy some server's ideas, but at least they twist it up.
Yeah they are original they don't copy ad much as other servers most of their games are made and thought of by cubecraft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom