• Total voters

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey!

When using a multiplier you’ll get a message everytime someone thanks you for your multipliers and I can tell you, that’s quite a lot of spam. If you have just activated one of your multipliers you won’t even be able to read the chat due to the thank spam.
1605029108539.png
My suggestion is to make an option to turn this off. It would just be a setting you can easily turn on/off in your settings. When disabling the message you won’t get any messages from thanks and you’ll be spam free.

Attachments

• 1605029050508.png
    1605029050508.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 203

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This annoyed me so much, and it’s necessary to be able to see chat, and if you’re getting 1,000’s of messages, it’s not possible. I love the idea so I’m going to go ahead and escalate it!
Edit: The idea was so good it was already escalated :o

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Imo it doesn’t make sense not to! I don’t understand why people would be against this as if they want the notifs they are already there; it doesn’t affect them.

Saffyyyyy

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hey!

When using a multiplier you’ll get a message everytime someone thanks you for your multipliers and I can tell you, that’s quite a lot of spam. If you have just activated one of your multipliers you won’t even be able to read the chat due to the thank spam.
My suggestion is to make an option to turn this off. It would just be a setting you can easily turn on/off in your settings. When disabling the message you won’t get any messages from thanks and you’ll be spam free.
Is this a java thing?

Reactions: Technosword

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'll agree with it since it seems annoying for the community and should probably be an option, even though I personally dont play java its still helpful

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Great suggestion, I totally agree. It is quite a lot of spam and it would be useful if you had the option to disable the messages.

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
I agree, I just activated multiplier and I couldn't see my chat for like 10 mins or smth, I really think that option will be useful

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
Hey!

Indeed, as several players and staff have already said above, it is a little annoying to receive spam of this type by several people.
I never activated a booster, but I can understand the side of whoever does it and maybe in the future I will activate one, so I agree with your suggestion and hope that it will be implemented as soon as possible, You have my full support!

Have a good week.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom