Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think it should be implemented? Why?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Hello! :)
We know that the Multi-accounting offense is about reporting players using more than 1 account. Why do we have to add a video evidence and not screenshots in the reports website? I just realized that players who use many accounts just to hack in the server use chat as well, and I don't think it's easy to catch them by recording. If someone gets banned for hacking and uses another account, they'll just know you banned them and then tag you in-game telling you why did you ban them... Etc. In this case, they'll be caught easily just by asking them some questions in chat (Were you [IGN] who got banned last time by me?). Recording the whole thing is not necessary in my opinion.

===========================================================
What do you think about my suggestion? Was it good enough? Give me your opinion about it so we can improve the game together! :)

Thanks for reading!
-Stablish​

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I am slightly confused about what you’re trying to say. You can’t really compare this to hacking since usually when people do this, they do it to farm wins or kills.

Why you have to record this is because usually if someone is using multiple accounts at the same time, they stand afk with all accounts but one. Asking them questions in chat would not be enough evidence since they could either just deny that they are the same person or just ”admit” it to mess with someone. A screenshot is usually only enough if a staff-member is checking if a player is bypassing, because the player might still have the same IP on the second account + the player is banned in the first place. Though while using multiple accounts, the person might not even use the same IP for all the accounts or it’s not enough to ban them for this offense because alt accounts are allowed as long as you don’t farm them.

With that said, only using a screenshot, it’s hard to know if all the accounts were online during the same time and if they were ”playing” together. A staff member can not know if it was a sibling or a friend playing together either without video evidence that all the other accounts were afk.

Reactions: S4nne

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
1.8 - Multiaccounting
Multiaccounting is the practice of using multiple accounts to gain an advantage in a game. These accounts can be either yours or someone elses. This includes using alts to fill enemy teams with useless players, farming kills on an alt in games like FFA, Assassins, etc. Players caught doing this will have their stats wiped.
Bounty farming in Assassinations is also forbidden. This is the action of using an alternate account or another player to kill over and over again to obtain their bounty. Leading to the player getting 1000's of coins within a matter of minutes. As this is not how assassins should be played, it's now punishable.

Punishment track: 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

1.9 - Punishment evasion
Punishment evasion is defined as using another account in order to evade a ban or mute on another account. Evading a punishment will result in the same punishment being applied to the other account, except in cases of inappropriate skins/usernames. This may also result in your punishment being extended.[COLOR=var(--text-normal)]
Those are different offenses. Unfortunately, you can't report someone for punishment evasion/bypassing. They should add this as a report option where you are allowed to use screenshots as evidence, instead of changing the multiaccounting option since these are two different things.

Reactions: Livvv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom