Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
so it's more of a disadvantage for your team.
i have to disagree with the disadvantage bit here, because its an advantage y else would u use two accounts? because u have to remember that there is a share coins in game....[/QUOTE]
Yea, that was what I was talking about since you can just send like zombies 4 times, upgrade goldmine and share coins to yourself.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
i have to disagree with the disadvantage bit here, because its an advantage y else would u use two accounts? because u have to remember that there is a share coins in game....
Yea, that was what I was talking about since you can just send like zombies 4 times, upgrade goldmine and share coins to yourself.[/QUOTE]
yes, i see but i forgot about the share coins bit..... where is that i can only see this >>>>>> I am actually glad that you asked this question, and thanks to the moderator for giving such a straight answer. There are many players going around actually following and recording people into tower defence games that may or may not have used an alt on there team in order to get them a ban. Maybe now this will stop.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
lol nvm that last comment i thought u were quoting that i was saying it was a disadvantage hahahaha sorry i read it wrong :) my bad it was just i quoted a section what the other person said.

Reactions: Livvv
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom