Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Hi
I have a question: is having 2 accounts in the same team as one person considered multiaccounting?
In Tower Defence having 2 accounts in the same team is an advantage to you, but the team has a disadvantage as you have one person less to attack mobs, and he will place less towers and send less troops because 1 person has to manage 2 accounts.

It's probably considered multiaccounting but i think it maybe shouldn't. What's your opinion on this matter?

Thanks!
Caliditas

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
If you are able to do a player worth of help for a team, I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as you don't use it maliciously.

Reactions: Caliditas

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
So we punish more for when alternate accounts are used to gain an advantage, as in taking up enemy spots so they have afk players or in solo games so you have an easier time winning and can boost your stats through killing it.
If the alt account is on your own team though, I see no reason for it to be punishable because it doesn’t really help you in any fashion.
So yes, using an alt on your team is allowed.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Hi
I have a question: is having 2 accounts in the same team as one person considered multiaccounting?
In Tower Defence having 2 accounts in the same team is an advantage to you, but the team has a disadvantage as you have one person less to attack mobs, and he will place less towers and send less troops because 1 person has to manage 2 accounts.

It's probably considered multiaccounting but i think it maybe shouldn't. What's your opinion on this matter?

Thanks!
Caliditas
I am actually glad that you asked this question, and thanks to the moderator for giving such a straight answer. There are many players going around actually following and recording people into tower defence games that may or may not have used an alt on there team in order to get them a ban. Maybe now this will stop.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So we punish more for when alternate accounts are used to gain an advantage, as in taking up enemy spots so they have afk players or in solo games so you have an easier time winning and can boost your stats through killing it.
If the alt account is on your own team though, I see no reason for it to be punishable because it doesn’t really help you in any fashion.
Granted /Share could give an advantage but probably not

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
In games like team skywars you simply have 2 lives. Isn't that an advantage when you die?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
In games like team skywars you simply have 2 lives. Isn't that an advantage when you die?
You could see it that way, but if you see it as the 2nd account is doing nothing so you have to 1v(however many enemies) and then when you die, you switch. Not much of an advantage if you ask me. Much more helpful to just have a friend playing so you can have two people fighting at the same time.

Reactions: Caliditas

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
You could see it that way, but if you see it as the 2nd account is doing nothing so you have to 1v(however many enemies) and then when you die, you switch. Not much of an advantage if you ask me. Much more helpful to just have a friend playing so you can have two people fighting at the same time.
Just look, you join a 2 player map and you rush with one account and you kill them both and rush until you die you just have to switch accounts and do it again. If i am honest i did it in 2016 too but knew that multi-accounting is against the rules and stopped. It's really OP if you are good at 2v1ing.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It gives you an advantage, but the team as a whole gets a disadvantage.
Who’s to say you aren’t generous

Also if you have just 2 others you could have 3 accounts just for farming gold o give you an advantage in winning
Remember your team wins if you win
So the more you benefit while affecting the team negatively
Also benefits them in winning capabilities

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Just look, you join a 2 player map and you rush with one account and you kill them both and rush until you die you just have to switch accounts and do it again. If i am honest i did it in 2016 too but knew that multi-accounting is against the rules and stopped. It's really OP if you are good at 2v1ing.
Then you only get a win with one account so it's less of a help to you.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Who’s to say you aren’t generous

Also if you have just 2 others you could have 3 accounts just for farming gold o give you an advantage in winning
Remember your team wins if you win
So the more you benefit while affecting the team negatively
Also benefits them in winning capabilities
Yeah i know, that's why i want to do it xD
Also, it used to be very helpful for votekicking if someone just wouldn't listen en kept on trolling and stuuf, you had a higher chance of succesfully votekicking him, but yeah, that feature sadly got removed.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
But it means that you have a teammate less in team skywars so again the advantage depends on your skill

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
The thing with this is that you could easy send some monsters from the other account, upgrade your goldmine and then give your main account coins so you can buy towers or send even more monsters. That would be pretty unfair since you got 2x more coins than everyone else in the game.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
yeah, you get more coins, but the team gets the same amount of coins as it would normally get but there is alsways one account which can't react to what's going on (throw potions, attack mobs, place towers, ...) so it's more of a disadvantage for your team.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
yeah, you get more coins, but the team gets the same amount of coins as it would normally get but there is alsways one account which can't react to what's going on (throw potions, attack mobs, place towers, ...) so it's more of a disadvantage for your team.
Not really since if you get more coins, you can send upgraded monsters faster and don't have to save up for that long which means that you would be able to spam with strong monsters and win.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
so it's more of a disadvantage for your team.[/QUOTE] i have to disagree with the disadvantage bit here, because its an advantage y else would u use two accounts? because u have to remember that there is a share coins in game....

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂