Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Recently I've been playing less Cubecraft and I feel like I want to make a public statement that I'm not gonna be playing Cubecraft anymore 😢

My Journey On Cubecraft
I've played Cubecraft for 1 and a half years not that long but along the way I've got to know a community dark parts and good parts! I started Cubecraft after I got my nintendo switch and after failing at mineville TNT run too much (Because I watched Technoblade in Minecraft Mondays play it) I tried the Cubecraft Network and instantly fell in love with the SkyWars after that I tried EggWars and instant realised this was the game a youtuber I used to watch played (PrestonPlayz) and have been playing those two games to this day after 5300+ deaths and being carried by a friend I hit leaderboards! I'd like to thank DubbyPlays and Kxhil from slowly lifting me to leaderboards and putting up with me being a absolute noob 😅
I began getting more in the community after being invited to ChildPunchersGuild and I met a lot of my friends their! Once I hit top 20 on the leaderboard things were going good until as some people reading this might know, my friend Kxhil sadly quit :sadcat: oot: and that really demotivated me in playing so I left cubecraft for awhile normally playing survival with some friends :heart: finally the survival shut down and I returned to Cubecraft to see I had gone down from 13th to the 30s(i don't remember 🤷‍♂️ ) and I became more motivated to grind leader boards meeting a lot of friends on the way! Finally I hit the big 3000 wins! After playing EggWars for a bit I realised it gave more XP 👀 before that I had gotten to level 65 from Linedash after the game coming out I sweated the game and basically trading 1st so much until someone called SevenWinterSucks blasted past me and I gave up :sadcat: , anyways back to EggWars i had somehow gotten to level 80 by then :o and Then a contender attacked my To2 Skywars position Soledai (who now has it after I gave up Cubecraft well done 👍 ) it was all out war which pushed me to 3400 wins after being burned out and losing motivation I gave up on it and from now I'm a former shadow of what I once was I had gone from playing the server for fun with friends to having no motivation to play my two favourite games 🤯

What led to my quitting?
this "excuse" might seem petty but I just found Cubecraft repetitive after burning myself out I had no motivation because I didn't feel any change in the last game I played to the next nothing felt worth playing. Another reason is everybody I enjoyed and spent time with quit. 😞 and I think I should be challenging myself because I don't want to leave Minecraft I've been playing more Java and even if I'm losing I'm starting at the bottom and its honestly really fun because I can still play my favourite game!

Credits
Kxhil, you motivated me to even get on a leaderboard and I always wanna be good as you!

DubbyPlays, You're a very active person and made me want to be more like you!

Soledai, You made me come back to duos for one last fight for duos and made me more active on Cubecraft!

Thedarkness5555, You helped me grind a lot of wins

Robot7653, like darkness you helped me grind a lot of wins

Neeaaw, for hosting the fun parties I could play in ^-^

If you wanted to learn from me to get on a leaderboard I'd advise don't leaderboards don't describe you as a player it just means you play a lot but learning from me don't give up I gave up on multiple chances and I hope you reading this, Have a good day

Cya, -Eagle 👋

Attachments

• Minecraft 11_12_2020 23_23_30.png
    Minecraft 11_12_2020 23_23_30.png
    758.8 KB · Views: 95
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom