Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't think the Explosive Bow kit belongs in the op section for two major reasons:

1. Fights are very short. The main difference between normal and op duels is that op duels usually take longer. I join op duels because I want a longer fight. In the following video I play 17 duels with that kit and the average figh lasts 13 seconds (end of countdown to death of one player) which is even shorter than the average normal duel. That also means that I only spent 32% of the time actually fighting even though I joined games as fast as possible.

2. The gameplay is different from any other game. Obviously the gameplay of other kits varies, which is the point of kits, but it's usually regular Minecraft mechanics that you would also see in other games. With this kit, the strategy seems to be spamming arrows in your opponents general direction as fast as possible. I don't want to say it requires no skill, people could probably get very good at that if they tried. But it's not something you do anywhere else and it's not something that I want to do when I choose a random op kit.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I don't think the Explosive Bow kit belongs in the op section for two major reasons:

1. Fights are very short. The main difference between normal and op duels is that op duels usually take longer. I join op duels because I want a longer fight. In the following video I play 17 duels with that kit and the average figh lasts 13 seconds (end of countdown to death of one player) which is even shorter than the average normal duel. That also means that I only spent 32% of the time actually fighting even though I joined games as fast as possible.

2. The gameplay is different from any other game. Obviously the gameplay of other kits varies, which is the point of kits, but it's usually regular Minecraft mechanics that you would also see in other games. With this kit, the strategy seems to be spamming arrows in your opponents general direction as fast as possible. I don't want to say it requires no skill, people could probably get very good at that if they tried. But it's not something you do anywhere else and it's not something that I want to do when I choose a random op kit.

Yes. I think this is a good idea with good reason, but I just dislike the explosive bow in general
Its just to much chaos to where its annoying. More like its insane... so thats my reasoning on why it should be moved
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom