Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
In my experience using the creepers rarely works to your advantage. I have seen many players damage or kill themselves when using them. But if you try to actually use them, the gameplay becomes very different from any other game and I don't want that to happen in random op duels. If you don't use the creepers at all, that kit has no right to exist and might as well be removed completely. So in addition to moving the kit to the insane section, it should also be changed to make the creepers more useful, for example by changing the AI of the creepers to prefer targeting the player that did not spawn them initially.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
In my experience using the creepers rarely works to your advantage. I have seen many players damage or kill themselves when using them. But if you try to actually use them, the gameplay becomes very different from any other game and I don't want that to happen in random op duels. If you don't use the creepers at all, that kit has no right to exist and might as well be removed completely. So in addition to moving the kit to the insane section, it should also be changed to make the creepers more useful, for example by changing the AI of the creepers to prefer targeting the player that did not spawn them initially.
Thats why you punch them towards the player/opponent. Also I find the kit as a bit of a troll and there have been like 90% of the time I use the creeper egg kits, the opponent gets trapped on the side and you can just place creeper eggs and they will get blocks broken under them. I like the kit, although I dont play it all that much

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Thats why you punch them towards the player/opponent.
Like this?
The problem is that most of the time they will target the player that placed them.
The only way I was able to use them reliably was by dropping them down on my opponent like this, but how often do you get that opportunity?

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Maybe but I really like that Kit and moving it to Insane would be Insane...
I do think that the kit with the Blindness effect and the Black Leather Armour (Dunno what the name is) should be moved to the Insane section because imo that kit is Insanely bad...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom