Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No(please explain)

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Hello, this is probably a short, but, in my opinion, needfull suggestion.

You have already have seen it by the title of this thread; the mouth caps must be no longer allowed.

You see a lot of people wearing a mouth cap in real life. That's understandable and sensible, because you know what's going on in the world right now. Cubecraft is a place to forget that all and to have distraction.

What it really comes down to is that the mouth caps needs to be no longer allowed on Cubecraft, because it can shock people. Maybe they have family members or friends who have Covid-19.

PS: It's like having "covid-19" in your name or on your skin. That's actually the same.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
There is no reason to make mouth caps/masks a bannable skin accessory. Lots of people in Asia actually wear the daily, even without this crisis going on. It's usually either a fashion accessory or just as a sign of respect towards others - They wear them to prevent the spread of viruses which include the common cold. I'm quite certain that a large number of the users with mouth caps/masks on their skin actually didn't do it just for covid-19.

Reactions: ImJunior and remio
D

Deleted member 469419

Nope, this just an accessory! Wearing mask isn't disrespectful, is more, it's teaching you to wear it and avoid infections.

Different to names (Coronavirus19 for example) is just searching cause panic.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Pls lol who cares anyways, it's just a small accessory for your skin, not a swastika or something.
no lmao even without virus people in china are wearing it daily and also it is just for safety in real life.
If anything, I consider it a sign of respect and support.
There is no reason to make mouth caps/masks a bannable skin accessory. Lots of people in Asia actually wear the daily, even without this crisis going on. It's usually either a fashion accessory or just as a sign of respect towards others - They wear them to prevent the spread of viruses which include the common cold. I'm quite certain that a large number of the users with mouth caps/masks on their skin actually didn't do it just for covid-19.
Nope, this just an accessory! Wearing mask isn't disrespectful, is more, it's teaching you to wear it and avoid infections.

Different to names (Coronavirus19 for example) is just searching cause panic.
Well. apparently I thought different. You guys are right.

Can a staff member lock this thread? I know enough.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
tries to ban me pff try again
Why would I try to ban you? Give me one good reason.

Like I'm just giving a suggestion to try to help the server. If the suggestion is a bit stupid, well ok, I will deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Top Bottom