1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mouse keeps spazzing out, glitchy render distance and antiKB on vanilla

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Snap, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Ok, this is a weird issue that i am having, but it started about 2 weeks ago.
    Basically what happens is i will be playing minecraft normally, whether i'm on skyblock or skywars, assassins or parkour, and my mouse will just randomly go mega-sensitive for no particular reason. It only tends to last for a few seconds, but if you've ever played OP skywars, you know that it only takes a matter of seconds to be sent flying to your demise. I don't think getting a new mouse is necessary, because this only happens on minecraft.
    I have tried changing my sensitivity to as low as 15, but it still goes from hedgehog slow to the speed of light. Imagine the 200% hyperspeed sensitivity then increase that by another 600%. It's like that.

Another issue i have been having is a horrible graphical glitch that occurs whenever i increase my render-distance to 6 or higher. It reminds me of those graphical glitches in pokemon yellow where you hack outside of the safari zone to find yourself in a ton of glitchy trouble.
    2014-11-24_18.19.43.png 2014-11-24_18.19.48.png
    Yeah... trippy.

The last issue is that of anti-knockback.
    A few weeks ago, i was playing skywars with some friends when i was bridging across to an island. A player then came behind me and started hitting me, yet i took absolutely no knockback. I was even able to go behind the other player and put up a fight, however i think i lost the fight nonetheless. I think i have a screenshot of it somewhere, but i have 175,398 screenshots and i don't feel like going on another treasure hunt. This was before the optifine 1.8 update.
    I thought nothing of it, and put it down to lag, as i could barely move in a straight line in that game, although if that particular player was recording, i can guarantee you that i would be banned as even i couldn't believe it, and had to check which minecraft profile i was using. The only reason i mention this is because this same situation occurred again earlier today, but with a zombie. I was expanding the skyblock island when i found that half the island was mushroom and the other half was taiga.. i didn't even know this was possible, but it explains why i keep finding mobs on the left side of the island. Anyways, i got shot and took no knockback.
    I was playing in 1.8 on both occasions i believe.
    Does anybody else have these issues? The most common and frustrating issue would have to be the sensitivity increase, followed by the render distance glitching, followed by the anti-knockback glitch.

2. Sccottyyy

Sccottyyy Member

Year 10 Student
    Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire, England.
    This is a problem with the VBO settings.

3. Snap

I have no idea what they are xD And there's a setting that actually reduces knockback? Both times i experienced this i was sneaked, but after asking around, sneaking only reduces knockback to an extent, and does not remove knockback altogether. It could've been a combination of sneaking and lag i suppose :s

4. Snap

Well that has to be the fastest time i have ever gotten a solution. I had the setting thing turned off, which is apparently not good. -Lock please :p

5. Sccottyyy

Sccottyyy Member

Year 10 Student
    Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire, England.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.