Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What drink do you guys start your day off with ?


  • Total voters
    33

Pritt

Well-Known Member
Jan 1, 2017
68
330
133
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Tea is the best way to start any day! I basically grew up with it but sometimes I do crave some coffee in the mornings, I guess it depends on the mood. I was actually surprised to see so many people choosing Tea over Coffee in the mornings, love it!
 

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
313
1,667
233
Belgium
Coffee!!
82D814A0-9D94-4E53-A1EA-181543BE8C00.jpeg
 
D

Deleted member 584093

Guest
I drink a custom thing first I pour milk into the blender then I add sugar then I slice the banana and force it in the blender then slicing apple and forcing it in the blender then mixing it for 3 minutes then I pour it in a huge jar which then I drink it
 

xo_Zee_ox

Member
Oct 9, 2021
23
26
14
27
Mine is always a 'chocfee'. Basically an instant coffee version of mocha haha. Chocolate powder and coffee w/ dash of milk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Top Bottom