Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
boop boop c;;
Heh. I remember the time before & after you were muted ;) (what a nub). You are a very.. happy person o_O all the time when I see you posting on the forums. Don't change that ;)

I have known you also for quite a long time o_O though we never really talked much (I think you were truced with MuffinStuffers?? Your accent gives me life and I will keep stalking you on TS. :P

You were one of the first people I met on CCG even though I don't see you much you should get on Skyblock or something.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Heh. I remember the time before & after you were muted ;) (what a nub). You are a very.. happy person o_O all the time when I see you posting on the forums. Don't change that ;)

I have known you also for quite a long time o_O though we never really talked much (I think you were truced with MuffinStuffers?? Your accent gives me life and I will keep stalking you on TS. :p

You were one of the first people I met on CCG even though I don't see you much you should get on Skyblock or something.
Love yah Morgan, you need to Skype me often thooooo c;

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Not you Blaze :p
I'm not sure if you actually want one but I'm going to do one anyway...
You seem like a helpful person :p though I do not see you in-game very often. I also like your profile picture.
Haha I know. Just teasin' around a little xD
And yeah I did want one. Thanks! I am in-game though, but really a lot on the forums.
We should play sometimes!

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
You are one of my close friends <3 though we should talk more on skype o_O if that is possible. I have known you for so long I can't even remember how we met. I hope everything in your personal life is getting better <3

Finn c; I think you are a very popular person :P You are good at building & making art for people which is pretty cool. I also hear you eat cats?? Nice.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Mrogan the Moroccan
I remember when I met you through Scotty. :P I think you are funny and not scared to speak the truth aloud. You are also member of the mafia all the time on Town of Salem which I do not understand.o_Oo_O

Holla holla for a dolla $$
Haha I remember when we met so long ago. We both wanted help from Formelet to teach us building & he picked me first <3 then you got mad. You are one of my best friends because we are always playing minigames & tourneys ;) Stay cool

Reactions: Oceanical
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
View attachment 230246
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom