Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
boop boop c;;
Heh. I remember the time before & after you were muted ;) (what a nub). You are a very.. happy person o_O all the time when I see you posting on the forums. Don't change that ;)

I have known you also for quite a long time o_O though we never really talked much (I think you were truced with MuffinStuffers?? Your accent gives me life and I will keep stalking you on TS. :P

You were one of the first people I met on CCG even though I don't see you much you should get on Skyblock or something.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Heh. I remember the time before & after you were muted ;) (what a nub). You are a very.. happy person o_O all the time when I see you posting on the forums. Don't change that ;)

I have known you also for quite a long time o_O though we never really talked much (I think you were truced with MuffinStuffers?? Your accent gives me life and I will keep stalking you on TS. :p

You were one of the first people I met on CCG even though I don't see you much you should get on Skyblock or something.
Love yah Morgan, you need to Skype me often thooooo c;

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Not you Blaze :p
I'm not sure if you actually want one but I'm going to do one anyway...
You seem like a helpful person :p though I do not see you in-game very often. I also like your profile picture.
Haha I know. Just teasin' around a little xD
And yeah I did want one. Thanks! I am in-game though, but really a lot on the forums.
We should play sometimes!

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
You are one of my close friends <3 though we should talk more on skype o_O if that is possible. I have known you for so long I can't even remember how we met. I hope everything in your personal life is getting better <3

Finn c; I think you are a very popular person :P You are good at building & making art for people which is pretty cool. I also hear you eat cats?? Nice.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Mrogan the Moroccan
I remember when I met you through Scotty. :P I think you are funny and not scared to speak the truth aloud. You are also member of the mafia all the time on Town of Salem which I do not understand.o_Oo_O

Holla holla for a dolla $$
Haha I remember when we met so long ago. We both wanted help from Formelet to teach us building & he picked me first <3 then you got mad. You are one of my best friends because we are always playing minigames & tourneys ;) Stay cool

Reactions: Oceanical
Members Online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
Top Bottom