Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
Hello

I think there should be more uses for vanity points, maybe like a converter that converts them into points or some kind of special thing made for just vanity points. I get vanity points as a monthly reward for my Diamond rank, but I have no use for them, also the rewards menu isn't very advertising, if you could get more than just vanity points lets say, points, cubelets and vanity points (if they have a use) I think people would buy a rank.

Kind Regards
Coen

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello

I think there should be more uses for vanity points, maybe like a converter that converts them into points or some kind of special thing made for just vanity points. I get vanity points as a monthly reward for my Diamond rank, but I have no use for them, also the rewards menu isn't very advertising, if you could get more than just vanity points lets say, points, cubelets and vanity points (if they have a use) I think people would buy a rank.

Kind Regards
Coen
Yes, it is useless now... Maybe we can buy cubelets with it :)

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Yeah, something more would be great, i have like 70k vanity points xd

I agree that there should be more use for vanity points, I barely use them. Something like buying cubelets with them sounds pretty good to me but they can't be too cheap because this could decrease their value and that's not what we want. Something for vanity points only would also be great to see.

maybe like a converter that converts them into points
Sorry but I am afraid that this is against the EULA if I'm not wrong.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This type of suggestion gets made on the forums very often and I will always agree, I think there should be more uses for vanity points and they are planning on giving it more uses in the future. +1 from me, good luck on your suggestion and have a wonderful day :)

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
This type of suggestion gets made on the forums very often and I will always agree, I think there should be more uses for vanity points and they are planning on giving it more uses in the future. +1 from me, good luck on your suggestion and have a wonderful day :)
Thanks! :D

Reactions: Jackxist
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom