Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
I know I am a dim rank but I know ALOT of people who are obi ranks! So i think they should add more things to the obi rank because the em and obi rank are about the same and with obi u have to pay more money, even when u can get a em rank, and they still have the same thing! But all the obi ranks out there u are a MVP++++ In my mind so congrats to u!! I hope u like this I just think u wast a little bit of your money buying the obi rank!! If u like this suggestion leave a like Trying to get to 100 likes :) Thx, and have a great day!!!:D:D:cube_light::cube_light:

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
Possibly give obsidian ranks stuff like gear for the lobbies, special arrow trails, and etc.? And why not cooler name tags in chat to make them unique, possibly in bold and italicized?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom