Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roodrii

Mar 16, 2020
Spain
Well I don't even know where to start the truth, I've been playing minecraft for 6 years and I entered this server for the first time in 2014-2015 even though I registered relatively recently in the forum. I have realized that this game unfortunately no longer entertains me as before, it is not the same today, practically I do not play Minecraft, I prefer to play Valorant and CSGO. Another reason why I left this game is because of the community that has gradually worsened, the community has been the trigger for the destruction of multiplayer minecraft. And the last reason why I leave this is for THE FOOTBALL = MY LIFE. I have been playing since I can remember and I know how to walk ... I have been playing soccer for more than 10 years of my life and I am competing today at a very high level and I want to continue to reach the top of this sport since I would love to be a professional soccer player and study a career in physiotherapy. Finally, emphasize that in this server I have achieved what I liked the most to reach the top 100 of skywars alone and meet simply incredible people really, thank you very much for everything,

CAREFULLY OnlyRodri / Rodrigo. LOVE U

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
It's hurt to see a great guy like you leaving, but heroes come and go, but legends like you are always here forever.

Hope you become the next greatest shooter and dribbler in LaLiga or Premiere league my brother 💜

• Love
Reactions: Roodrii

Roodrii

Mar 16, 2020
Spain
It's hurt to see a great guy like you leaving, but heroes come and go, but legends like you are always here forever.

Hope you become the next greatest shooter and dribbler in LaLiga or Premiere league my brother 💜

Obviously this is not goodbye, one day I will return ..

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
noooo rodri sad I haven't had the chance to play with you congrats on reaching top 100 I will see you one day on tv play for fc barcelona

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom